If you were me, would you buy the PlayStation VR for the PS4(with all the controls and cameras and everything) between Black Friday and Xmas?

or wait til next year for the price to hopefully drop and have more games released for the VR?

• Buy it this year (between Black Friday and Christmas)
  • Wait til next year for most likely price drop and more games released for PS VR.
  • Never buy it at all as it seems like nothing more than a gimmick, a waste of money.
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if i were me, i'd wait until its been out for a while with more games so that i know im getting something that i can use and will at least find interesting. But that's me, not you.

What Girls Said 1

• My brother in law loves to work with music and etc
    And he has bunch of cameras; but you know as a musician he wants better stuff whatever
    So on his birthday, if my sister save up enough money, she would buy it for him. Though it was quite expensive.

Anywho, I would only do it if I know for sure he is the one.

• 11d

by the way regarding the option finding it a waste of time, I would not buy it if he is addicted to gaming

• 11d

What's wrong with him being addicted to video games? I really don't understand all that hate you people on the internet have towards video games.

• 11d

Addiction is a weakness to the soul.
      It doesn't matter what he is addicted to.

What Guys Said 2

• Why don't you invest in something more... Useful?

• 11d

Like what?

• 11d

No, I'm not anti-game at all 😂 I've never roasted someone for playing games in my life.

I believe in investing in something that you're able to benefit from instead of something that can potentially be harmful to your habits.

• 11d

Well if that's the case, then thanks for the advice but no thanks. I'm already almost finished with college education and have busted my tail off for the past several years just to earn money (to pay for my hobbies to take a break from reality, such as video games) and earn my degree. I know a degree (including a STEM degree) won't always guarantee me a job I want but it'll still get me somewhere in my life. Besides, there's nothing wrong with gaming (as long as you have a good paying job to support yourself and don't allow it to take over your life). Plus, there's no point of life if you take it too seriously all the time.

• Get the rift if anything.