What is your least favourite Christmas Song?

For me its Grandma Got Runover by a Reindeer. I know its supposed to be comical but it does sound rather depressing.

What Girls Said 15

• A lot of them. I used sing in the Christmas Show for our school from 8 years old until I was like 12-13 so I had four years straight of Christmas singing, had to rehearse all those songs every day several times a day for at least a month. Im absolutely SICK of it now.
    I personally hate:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW0aj-ngpIg
    Urgh this is giving me cringy ass flashbacks.

• 11d

We had to do a ton of songsfor choir in school. I didn't like the fact songs were often mashed together or had extra verses mixed in which did not mix in with the song. Plus the songs in the program were kinda specifically written for the play.

• I agree with your choice for least favorite Christmas song, but for a different reason. I just hate the tune and lyrics altogether. It tries to hard to be funny. It's like that uncle who keeps asking you to pull his finger. It's funny once and mostly as a kid, but it becomes completely irritating after a while.
    I love almost every other Christmas song, so don't think I'm the Grinch. Christmas is my favorite.

• They're all hideously painful! I particularly loathe the "dashing through the snow" ones, because it is summer here and invariably 36°C on Christmas day (I think that's like 96°F, if that makes the ludicrousness any clearer...)

• santa baby

• Santa baby.

• Santa Baby is the worst.

• I cannot stand Last Christmas I Gave You My Heart song and the old 70s sounding one about a house. Pretty vague, but maybe someone knows what I'm talking about. Lol

• Grandma got run over by a reindeer or have yourself a merry little Christmas. I liked it the first 20000000 times I heard it. Now it's old

• All i want for Christmas is you it gets played so much I hear it in my sleep.

• ı dont even have a favorite one

• All I want for Christmas by mariah carrey with justin beiber.

• I LOOOVE Christmas SONGS😍😍🎄🎄🎄🎁🎁🎉🎉🎊🎊❤️❤️❤️ Or actually i just love Christmas

• ı dont have any

• All of them. I hate Christmas music.

What Guys Said 18

• upload.wikimedia.org/.../...t-Santa_Baby_cover.jpg

it would have to be santa baby. Christmas is about family, giving to others and for some people observing the birth of Christ. It is hard to embrace a song that is all about wanting expensive things from santa
    what about this song?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iE1otq0nes

• GGROBAR is bad, but amusing on some level. Santa Baby is awful. But "Baby It's Cold Outside" basically describes a date rape. There is no worse "Christmas" song.

• 11d

I agree with those two, One is about date rape/pushy guys the other is about a gold digger

• 11d

i do like TSO doing their versions

• 11d

Sometimes they're too sentimental for me. But I do like the heavy metal guitars on classical melodies.

• This Christmas

• Santa Baby, the Eartha Kitt version.
    Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time, Paul McCartney.

Those two I can live without.

• 1|1
  • the Christmas shoes.

• 11d

I am a Christian and I honestly cannot stand that song, its too sappy. I know they played it onthe radio all the time the last year my grandma was alive for Christmas after being injured in a fall and discovering she had cancer. That kinda felt too personal

• 11d

actually I can understand my grandmother died the day after Christmas several years ago.

• 11d

She didn't die till June of the next year. But still even after i found it to be kinda sore

• "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"by The Jackson 5. My god, is wrong in every way.

• I love the Grinch song!

• That one song that goes like do they know its Christmas time again and feed the world.
    So fucking annoying

• 11d

I agree, it really hasn't done nothing to improve anything. The beat is ok though

• I love all of them, but I hate Taylor Swift's versions of Last Christmas, Silent Night, and White Christmas.

• I like only happy lyrics Christmas songs, I loss lot of family so it's
    hard to listen to Christmas music. Last year my dog was taking sick
    several days before Christmas of December of 2015 and 3 months
    later had to be put down and So this year will be pretty bad for me
    besides her birthday is 2 days before Christmas..

http://imgur.com/Ehwxhhy

Heaven

12/23/2001- 3/31/2015

• Baby, it's cold outside. It's just cheesy.

• jingle bells

• Pretty much the same for me, mainly because it's been overplayed so much. If I'd heard Bob & Doug McKenzie's Twelve Days of Christmas that much, I'd be seriously disliking it, too.

• All of them suck!

• All of them.

• grandma song

• Any # of secular type songs that have become very commercialized