What do you think of this drawing 😊?

I am not an artist, at all, but I can draw, sorta. 😆
What do you think?

What do you think of this drawing 😊?
I am not finished, by the way. I need to erase the left over marks.

Your opinion?

12d Maybe I should stick with drawing stick people. (Q-Q)

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't take them as insults, but as constructive critics.
    1 - There is a little asymmetry every here and there (the neck is not centrally under the head, the shoulders aren't the same shape and size and the nose and mouth aren't in the same vertical line)

2 - The light on the eyes is a bit odd. In the eye on the left, it is central, while in the one the right it is bigger and a little bit on the right respect to the center of the eye. So it seems that the source of the light is right in central top of the face on the eye on the left, and very close to the right top of the frown on the right eye.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• It's ok, but you need to work on aligning things, like the eyes, she looks cross eyed, and the head isn't centered with the neck.
    But besides that, it's nice.

• It's nice I like it but I'm not a fan of that hair style

• 13d

Well, I am black. That is how our hair is. Sorry, we were created that way. b

• 13d

They probably perm their hair dear. 😆

• 13d

Yes I know but I'm just used to seeing that a lot. Anyway you have a good drawing

• The outline looks really good. While you're finishing it up, just try to make the face (eyes, lips, eyebrows) more symmetrical. Facial symmetry is important. Give her some eyelashes. Make her nose a little bigger. Then you can erase all the left over marks but it's better to do it in the process. I think you have potential to be an artist.

• It needs work, but if you are just starting off you can build from this. Keep it up.

• its cute hun

• It's okay. :-)

What Girls Said 7

• It's cute! ❤ I love drawing too

• Adorable. I love it.

• Good job! You should take art classes.

• Aww that's cute. You're good. 💞

• Depends what style you were going for. But it's cute.

• Pretty good!

• nice