For those who've played the Far Cry video game series (and enjoyed them), which Far Cry game do you think is the best one?

• Far Cry 1For those who've played the Far Cry video game series(and enjoyed them), which Far Cry game do you think is the best one?
  • Far Cry 2For those who've played the Far Cry video game series(and enjoyed them), which Far Cry game do you think is the best one?
  • Far Cry 3For those who've played the Far Cry video game series(and enjoyed them), which Far Cry game do you think is the best one?
  • Far Cry 4For those who've played the Far Cry video game series(and enjoyed them), which Far Cry game do you think is the best one?
  • Far Cry PrimalFor those who've played the Far Cry video game series(and enjoyed them), which Far Cry game do you think is the best one?
  • Other Far Cry games

Most Helpful Guy

• I have played the PC original, Instincts (on the original Xbox) and 3.

The PC one was lauded for great AI. These were AI who didn't hear you hitting a rock with your knife with a loud clang, and whose reaction to someone sniping from a vantage point was to slowly jog towards that vantage point across open ground.

Instincts was way better. You got injected with a serum that unlocked animal powers so you could track people and then claw their faces off like a crazed chavette. And it gave us this legendary piece of artwork:

www.stealthart.net/.../...0Cry%20Instincts%202.jpg

Far Cry 3 is the best. The setting is convincingly dilapidated, all the enemies say "Fick me" in weird Commonwealth accents, and you have to collect three endangered tiger scrotums to make a slightly bigger bandolier.

Friend of mine played a lot of Far Cry 2. He hated it. Constantly getting malaria, enemies who instantly recognized you the second a lead moved off in the distance, guns breaking after firing three rounds, and constantly having enemies in faster jeeps spot you and make you twist your wrench for five minutes.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I haven't played the 1st or the Primal, but I think the 3rd one is the best. It was a huge improvement from the 2nd (which would've been great if they fixed some few aspects).
    The 4th one looks too similar to the 3rd. I enjoyed it, but I felt like I was playing the 3rd one but in the Himalayas.

• Far Cry 3 Duh