For those who've played the Far Cry video game series (and enjoyed them), which Far Cry game do you think is the best one?

• Far Cry 1For those who've played the Far Cry video game series(and enjoyed them), which Far Cry game do you think is the best one?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Far Cry 2For those who've played the Far Cry video game series(and enjoyed them), which Far Cry game do you think is the best one?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Far Cry 3For those who've played the Far Cry video game series(and enjoyed them), which Far Cry game do you think is the best one?
    100% (1)100% (4)100% (5)Vote
  • Far Cry 4For those who've played the Far Cry video game series(and enjoyed them), which Far Cry game do you think is the best one?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Far Cry PrimalFor those who've played the Far Cry video game series(and enjoyed them), which Far Cry game do you think is the best one?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Other Far Cry games
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I have played the PC original, Instincts (on the original Xbox) and 3.

The PC one was lauded for great AI. These were AI who didn't hear you hitting a rock with your knife with a loud clang, and whose reaction to someone sniping from a vantage point was to slowly jog towards that vantage point across open ground.

Instincts was way better. You got injected with a serum that unlocked animal powers so you could track people and then claw their faces off like a crazed chavette. And it gave us this legendary piece of artwork:

www.stealthart.net/.../...0Cry%20Instincts%202.jpg

Far Cry 3 is the best. The setting is convincingly dilapidated, all the enemies say "Fick me" in weird Commonwealth accents, and you have to collect three endangered tiger scrotums to make a slightly bigger bandolier.

Friend of mine played a lot of Far Cry 2. He hated it. Constantly getting malaria, enemies who instantly recognized you the second a lead moved off in the distance, guns breaking after firing three rounds, and constantly having enemies in faster jeeps spot you and make you twist your wrench for five minutes.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 2

• I haven't played the 1st or the Primal, but I think the 3rd one is the best. It was a huge improvement from the 2nd (which would've been great if they fixed some few aspects).
    The 4th one looks too similar to the 3rd. I enjoyed it, but I felt like I was playing the 3rd one but in the Himalayas.

0|0
    0|0
  • Far Cry 3 Duh

0|0
    0|0