Who do you think would win this race?

Don't bring up Flash because I didn't mention him for a reason. Everyone knows he's a lot faster than all of them :P

• SonicWho do you think would win this race?
    23% (8)37% (17)31% (25)Vote
  • QuicksilverWho do you think would win this race?
    20% (7)17% (8)19% (15)Vote
  • DashWho do you think would win this race?
    6% (2)4% (2)5% (4)Vote
  • RoadrunnerWho do you think would win this race?
    26% (9)26% (12)26% (21)Vote
  • XLR8Who do you think would win this race?
    11% (4)7% (3)9% (7)Vote
  • Lightning McQueenWho do you think would win this race?
    14% (5)9% (4)10% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

4|1
12|27

What Guys Said 27

• heroeswiki.com/images/6/67/Daphne_Millbrook.jpg

Daphne Millbrook from "Heroes" would destroy all of them, except for maybe Flash. Bear in mind that she can outrun Hiro Nakamura, after the guy (almost completely) STOPS TIME!

Which means that even Hiro would be running circles around everyone except for Flash, Daphne, and Apocalypse-era Quicksilver. TV Sonic (all versions) would be left in the dust, to say nothing of the much-slower Sonic that features in the actual games - unless he cheats with a power-up.

XLR8 would not be able to keep up, though I don't know much about the character. Lightning McQueen would be frozen. Even Rainbow Dash would be frozen! So Dash would likely also be frozen. And depending on the writer, not even Superman could do much about all this!

Roadrunner would indisputably lose. In fact, he actually lost the race to a kiwi bird in Taz-Mania (an easily-forgotten show.) Speedy Gonzales never stood a chance. And his Family Guy cameo? Er... maybe I *shouldn't* bring that up.

2|0
    0|0
    • 11d

Oh damn I totally forgot about Daphne! I loved Heroes and she did manage to move even when Hiro froze time. I do think she could win.

• Show All
    • 10d

I haven't seen Heroes Reborn yet but I've heard bad stuff about it

• 10d

I saw three episodes of it. Never got the chance to see the rest. However, the script is about as scatterbrained as it gets. Tons of things happen, without any rhyme or reason given as to why, or as to how any of it connects with anything else. It also decimates key characters from the original show, having them act in ways they never would have before. Molly, for example, goes from the sweet 9-year-old child we saw in 2006, to a bratty 18-year-old that chills with con artists in 2015. Noah's new teammate is an annoying munchkin. And nobody uses any common sense at all. Worse... they went to stupid great lengths to keep Peter and Claire as irrelevant as possible, since the actors wouldn't return.

• Roadrunner, he always wins, while Wile E. Coyote loses his mind :P
    You could have added one more option, for example:

The Blue Racer: http://www.toonopedia.com/blueracr.jpg

Speedy Gonzales: yllucsretep.github.io/.../big-image.jpg

Blurr (blue Autobot from Transformers): tfwiki.net/.../300px-TFAnimatedBlurrDeluxe.jpg

Spitfire: static.comicvine.com/.../...38-178170-spitfire.jpg

and finally - Cheetara (from ThunderCats) :P
    orig14.deviantart.net/.../...lmedellin-d8c90ma.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • i2.kym-cdn.com/.../b85.gif

Road runner wins sanik is ok but in the end road runner has better troll powers. The race will start and road runner will just cheat, it can't speak English so how can it read the rules? Road runner would troll physics to win

stuffpoint.com/.../...67-trollface-trollrunner.jpg

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • Well easily it's the " MEEP, MEEP" runner!!

But a close second is the one and only mutant born with the ability to vibrate molecules for speed... quicksilver.

2|1
    0|0
    • 11d

What? Road Runner takes too many breaks to foil Wile E. Coyote's ACME traps!

• Tortoise
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90stI9UWVtk
    "Slow and steady wins the race"

1|1
    0|0
  • If you chose anyone other than sonic you chose wrong. Sonic can pretty much accelerate faster than the speed of sound and even create sonic booms that can cause massive destruction on ground level

Something like this but faster
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW2Y8DLwvxs

im pretty sure Quicksilver can barely reach mach 1

The rest are jokes, especially lightning mcqueen. Quit goofing OP

2|1
    0|0
  • I have to say Quicksilver on style points alone, although didn't Silver Surfer also have the ability to move pretty fast? Could be wrong about that, but I leave that to the comic book experts (You) ;-)

1|0
    0|0
    • 10d

Lol I didn't add Silver Surfer for the same reason I didn't add Flash. He's faster than all of them

• 10d

Well there is that. :-)

• *starts writing about Barry Allen*
    *checks description "Don't bring up Flash "

http://i.imgur.com/sn50pAV.png

2|0
    0|0
  • www.court-records.net/.../miles-crossed(c).gif

Sonic seems like the obvious answer. I don't know how fast XLR8 is... I know he is pretty quick though.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sonic is the shit. Just give him a chaos ring or emerald and he's GONE!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sonic.
    His Super Sonic form makes him faster than light, thus possibly matching Flash or Quicksilver.
    His Hyper Sonic form is even faster, but that one is not entirely canon.
    PS: My god, I'm having the worst case of nostalgia ever.
    My childhood T_T

1|1
    0|0
  • Son-Goku

24.media.tumblr.com/.../...sphZwk1s6d3x4o1_500.gif

hey it's not the flash :P

1|1
    0|0
  • Gonna go with quicksilver on this one. dude is friggin fast!

1|2
    0|0
  • Roadrunner,
    Also if you play the games notice doctor eggman always is able to outrun sonic at the end of a level.
    That means that sonic probably isn't that fast

1|0
    0|0
  • My bet is on Sonic.

1|1
    0|0
  • Road Runner or Sonic

1|0
    0|0
  • nobody's faster than me at cumming. other than that i thing flash. :p

2|1
    0|0
  • Definitely Roadrunner, he can run through paintings on boulders

1|1
    0|0
  • Sonic of course!

1|0
    0|0
  • Because Sonic can run at the speed of light

1|1
    0|0
  • Roadrunner... beep beep... love that show :D

2|0
    0|0
  • Quicksilver

1|0
    0|0
  • Superman

1|0
    0|0
  • Sonic because he's the only one who has managed to keep up with a rocket at full speed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sonic if you give him chilly dogs, but honestly i think flash will take all of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • sonic

1|1
    0|0
  • sonic or the road runner. the others are gay

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12