What do you think of Lady gaga?

I'm getting sick of her music. No offence but it all just sounds like the same old shit. After her latest Hillary support annoyance I really can't stand her. She does have an amazing voice though and I think she's pretty.

0|1
5|6

What Guys Said 6

• I heard there was a guy who looked at her and died. I know this sounds fake or exaggerating but that is what i read on AOL website.

1|0
    0|0
  • Her new album was best since first albums

1|0
    0|0
  • Inspirational person

0|0
    1|0
  • she's sexy n i like masturbating to her ;) 31.media.tumblr.com/...mdpv7kGBM81qmwvfco5_500.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Lady gags supports white genocide. She's a liberal and supports Clinton. Very bad person

1|1
    0|0
  • Her and Beyonce

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Easily influenced. And also she doesn't represent music. She stood up for Clinton. Which means she picked a side. Music isn't about picking sides. Rather it is about expressing the voices of everyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to like her like years ago, but seems to me she's just become another attention whore.

1|1
    0|0
  • Never was a fan

0|0
    0|0
  • I only like one song from her. And that's only because it was from an American horror story teaser trailer. A few years ago, she seemed kind of showy, with all of the makeup she used to wear. At least she's not doing that as much now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like her songs and I think she's overrated.
    Not mention that I don't like her in American Horror Story.

1|0
    0|0