What do you think of Lady gaga?

I'm getting sick of her music. No offence but it all just sounds like the same old shit. After her latest Hillary support annoyance I really can't stand her. She does have an amazing voice though and I think she's pretty.

Most Helpful Guy

• I heard there was a guy who looked at her and died. I know this sounds fake or exaggerating but that is what i read on AOL website.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like her songs and I think she's overrated.
    Not mention that I don't like her in American Horror Story.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 4

• Easily influenced. And also she doesn't represent music. She stood up for Clinton. Which means she picked a side. Music isn't about picking sides. Rather it is about expressing the voices of everyone.

• I used to like her like years ago, but seems to me she's just become another attention whore.

• Never was a fan

• I only like one song from her. And that's only because it was from an American horror story teaser trailer. A few years ago, she seemed kind of showy, with all of the makeup she used to wear. At least she's not doing that as much now.