If you had to choose one animal to guard you through the Apocalypse what would it be?

Why did you choose this animal?
And how would it help?

• Fish
  • Flamingo
  • Ant
  • Whale
  • Turtle

Most Helpful Guy

• I would pick one of those giant leatherback sea turtles so they could carry me through the ocean and bite the heads off my enemies.

• 9d

What if they're slow?

• 9d

Who cares if they're slow. I can leave it as a decoy, it's supposed to protect me right?

What Guys Said 6

• Of the choices available, I'd take ant. They can move 100x their weight, they colonize and communicate, they're intricate and detail oriented, and they place strength in numbers over the talent of an individual. That being said, I'd still probably be jelly on toast relying on an ant. Personally, I'd have picked something like tiger, or lion, or even elephant.

• 9d

You picked an ant know you gotta live with that choice. Hopefully it's the best side kick you ever had!

• My choice is a fish. Enough said. 😎

• I was gonna say a gorilla but you left me with no other options! The next best thing is obviously the turtle.

• The lion because I am one myself and we will both work together as a team

• A Tiger would be my choice

• honey badger

What Girls Said 2

• I'd have a penguin by my side because I'd probably die first in an apocalypse, but I really want to meet a penguin before that happens. Maybe someone will save us because they will see me and my penguin and have sympathy. 😊

• Flamingo. Cause maybe we can fly away 😂😂

• 9d

His pink ass can fly but he can't hide with that color honey lol.