What about fanfiction?

Fanfiction is undoubtedly a huge part of the internet and part of many people's lives. Have you ever read any fanficitions or perhaps even wrote one?

• I write some myself.
  • I only read them.
  • I have no interest.
  • Other.
  • Poll.

Most Helpful Guy

• I fucking love it. Read it all the time. One of the things that inspired me to work on my own stories.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was obsessed with fanfic a little while ago, oh the feels it gave me lol. I've read a bunch of fanfics and I've also written some myself, but I never put mine out there

• 3d

Why didn't you publish them?

• 3d

I was meaning to but I guess I got so into the story that I never got a chance to finish it. I was writing like I was writing an actual book and I was putting so much detail into it and wanted it to be perfect, and that became overwhelming to me so I never got around to actually finishing it. I've completed a few fanfics on paper though.

• 3d

Well you don't have to finish it to publish it... you publish fanfiction chapter by chapter. That's what I do. Just yesterday I finished my first fanfiction, I started it in 2014.

What Guys Said 6

• I tend to be really annoyed by a lot of it. People take someone's characters and just make them into puppets for themselves. Which is whatever, I don't really care that much, but its the people who think its a lifestyle that bug me. If you want it to be books or writing sure, but dedicating your life to two characters from a television series is a bit odd, don't you think?

• never read it before

• I don't read fan fiction, I don't write fan fiction and I don't care about fan fiction.

• Im thinking a lot. But never write or read xD

• not a huge fan of fan fiction but they can be really good for the occasional ones i read about the 40k universe

• Sometimes it's not all good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke6ekjknw64

What Girls Said 2

• Man, who doesn't love fanfiction?

• No I haven't read or written any fanfiction.