What do you prefer: pc or console?

Playing videogames on pc or console? 😜

• Pc
  • Console

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 19

• So far only 50 percent of people have chosen the right answer
    #PCMASTERRACE

• I prefer console. For two reasons:

1) I like playing multiplayer in games, with people in the same room as me. Inviting friends and family over to play kicks so much ass!

2) The main genres I play (fighting, sports, single player RPGs), are better supported on console, and have been exclusive to console until recently.

PC does have its perks. A high-caliber PC hardware-wise on high graphics settings looks fucking incredible! The mods increase replay value tremendously. The games overall cost less per title.

But I ride with the consoles for me, personally.

• I have both, but I prefer the console.

• I prefer console.

• TOP REASON WHY NOT CONSOLES
    1. Gamepads are not universal controllers like keyboard and mouse. They were designed in 20th century to play 2d games and they are not suitable for 3d.
    It's not possible to play shooters, strategies or RPG with a joystick.

2. Consoles are an athavism of 20 century. Their concept of "generations" can't exist anymore in such progressive hardware market. And upgrades like PS PRO and SCORPIO proven that.

3. Concole games are more expensive than PC ones.

4. You need a TV for console. You can't just take it with you and play anywhere.

5. You can't have mods

• pc...

• Console for only one reason, crazy laughter with friends😆. Sure pc has better graphics (pc master race jadajada) but console is so much more fun with friends, and tbh you won't notice the difference in graphics only if you compare them side by side.

• Love my xbox but at the end of the day if i could play halo and gears on pc i would
    Pc has too much going for it with wow, overwatch, hearthstone (pretty much all of blizzard) and steam
    And zootycoon... yea thats right i said it...

• both

• So its now an official fact. Wonen like "plug and play".

• PC for sure all the way.

• I grew up on Console but I play on PC today so i really like both

• pc mustard race

• PC:
    Single-Player games and 3+ multiplayer

Console:
    Brand new games (RPGs) and Fighting games

• Neither :)

• PC ALWAYS

• 0|0
  • You will likely get biased results, since people answering the poll are on PC or their phone (not consoles).

What Girls Said 7