Playing videogames on pc or console? 😜
What do you prefer: pc or console?
What Guys Said 18
I prefer console. For two reasons:
1) I like playing multiplayer in games, with people in the same room as me. Inviting friends and family over to play kicks so much ass!
2) The main genres I play (fighting, sports, single player RPGs), are better supported on console, and have been exclusive to console until recently.
PC does have its perks. A high-caliber PC hardware-wise on high graphics settings looks fucking incredible! The mods increase replay value tremendously. The games overall cost less per title.
But I ride with the consoles for me, personally.0
I have both, but I prefer the console.2
TOP REASON WHY NOT CONSOLES
1. Gamepads are not universal controllers like keyboard and mouse. They were designed in 20th century to play 2d games and they are not suitable for 3d.
It's not possible to play shooters, strategies or RPG with a joystick.
2. Consoles are an athavism of 20 century. Their concept of "generations" can't exist anymore in such progressive hardware market. And upgrades like PS PRO and SCORPIO proven that.
3. Concole games are more expensive than PC ones.
4. You need a TV for console. You can't just take it with you and play anywhere.
5. You can't have mods
- Show AllShow Less
I prefer console.0
Console for only one reason, crazy laughter with friends😆. Sure pc has better graphics (pc master race jadajada) but console is so much more fun with friends, and tbh you won't notice the difference in graphics only if you compare them side by side.1
Love my xbox but at the end of the day if i could play halo and gears on pc i would
Pc has too much going for it with wow, overwatch, hearthstone (pretty much all of blizzard) and steam
And zootycoon... yea thats right i said it...0
So its now an official fact. Wonen like "plug and play".0
PC for sure all the way.0
pc mustard race0
I grew up on Console but I play on PC today so i really like both0
Single-Player games and 3+ multiplayer
Brand new games (RPGs) and Fighting games0
What Girls Said 6
PC. I can have 1080p, 60fps, can customise my mods and change the game entirely. it's cheaper too to get games, and i can use a mouse and keyboard which is just easier.0
I perfer pc because their are certain games that I can't play on my ps3 but usually come out on pc which is a blessing!0
PC is way better for fps0