- I am a male and prefer a Female Singer.3% (1)18% (10)12% (11)Vote
- I am a male and prefer a Male Singer.0% (0)49% (27)29% (27)Vote
- I am a female and prefer a Male Singer.49% (19)0% (0)20% (19)Vote
- I am a female and prefer a Female Singer.31% (12)4% (2)15% (14)Vote
- I don't care about voices, i just care about instrumental.10% (4)18% (10)15% (14)Vote
- I don't really care about music.7% (3)11% (6)9% (9)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
I tend to listen to the metal or rock genres, so it is rare to find a female vocalist the heavier one gets. From that, I think I'd prefer the male singers, but that could simply since I haven't been exposed to many female ones. Male vocals tend to be better suited for rock/metal from what I've seen, while female vocals in my opinion tend to really shine on the sweeter kind of tones.
Every once in awhile I find a female vocalist with killer screams, but I dare say that is a rare event. I can only name one or two heavy metal bands with lead female vox.
I have liked female singers like Sinergy though:
And Heart is also pretty cool