What is your fav fictional character and why?

My fav fictional character is Archaon the everchosen from the book the lord of chaos by rob sanders

I like this interpretation of the character because of the personal trails, goals and feats he had to overcome and best to beat both forces that opposed him and forces that tried to make him their pawn, with the added factor of his personal journey of self discovery.

What is your fav fictional character and why ?
What about you guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• My favourite character is probably Grantaire from Les Miserables. I mean, I kinda identify with him in some ways and find similarities between us in that he's really just a sweet guy with a good heart that isn't quite brave enough to show that, he likes classics and I'm an ancient history student (he's actually probably one of the reasons I chose to study this :P ). Even in the cases where we're not similar, I love his intelligence and his quick wit and I love how fiercely he cares for his friends and ultimately sacrifices himself so he can die along with them, even though he potentially could have gotten away.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• There can't just be one. It's impossible. Too many genres, books, games, shows to choose from.

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2137b39c10.jpg
    Its coffee. Obviously, it's coffee.

• Serena van der Woodsen because she reminds me that even people who fundamentally are lost in life are allowed to be happy

• Severus Snape

What Guys Said 1

• Superman because he is very macho