Your sign when watching a movie?

your sign when<br /> watching a movie??

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 19

• I'm Libra. But what it says in that picture for me is not true. I sit there quietly and probably eat all the popcorn lol

• Sleeping... accurate.

• I'm a cancer but I'm eating all the popcorn and I'm extremely loud but yes, I do fall asleep sometimes during slow parts.

• Me: "I'll be right back"
    *runs to washroom*
    Hahaha always have to freaking pee-- Libra

• The ones eating all the popcorn. Haha! This one is true.

• I do always have to pee but that's my bad for getting the large soda...

• Aries and it's only true when the movie is boring.

• 6h

when was the last time this happend to you?

• The one that has to pee xD

• Eating all the popcorn, wouldn't say they are wrong (Taurus)

• Im an Aquarius but i dont even like popcorn. I should definitely be one of the Extremely loud ones

• Extremely loud ones... True if I'm with friends

• I'm cancer, but while wathing movies, I definitely always get the popcorn

• Ahahahaha right
    Just like during watching football or rugby match

• I'm a Virgo and I guess according to this I'm one of the extremely loud ones LOL

• The ones eating all the popcorn.

• The one that always has to pee

• I'm extremely loud... when in reality I'm really quiet when watching a movie

• I am gemini but nah i don't always go to pee

• Im the silent type. Just sit there and watch. Not even eating!

What Guys Said 14

• That is amazing "Peeing" - That is so me and I am a Capricorn

• 6h

I am also capricorn but luckily don;t have this problem or just with extremely long movies

• i'm an aquarius and i do love getting popcorn at a movie theater

• Not true. I hate popcorn at the movies. All that rustling and crunching drives me crazy.

• I don't eat, barely speak, don't go to the toilet, and watch it til the end

• I do none of these..

• None of these expresses me.

• Inaccurate.. i only fall asleep during super boring movies.

• lmao, I'm sagittarius but I don't like popcorn. Astrology disproven.

• Xtremely Loud One 😂

• Eating popcorn, wrong.
    I'm usually asleep unless it's a good movie.

• I'm a Capricorn and I actually eat all the damn popcorn and go back for more

• Aries is more like super excited and reading 3 books while watching the movie

• There are those who think we should only get our news from “official” sources. You know, like the blonde telling you what to believe in between hocking a hockey game.

If there’s anything the 2016 election showed us, it’s that the American people are increasingly distrustful of and not listening to the commands laid out by the once mainstream media. They’re increasingly reticent to commit national and demographic suicide under the guise of “diversity” and other nebulous ideals. They’re desperate not only to “drain the swamp” but to restore some sense of national pride and stability to the declining USA.

In response, the controllers of the presstitutes (the people who really run the world) are already hard at work trying to find some way to create a false narrative about “fake news” sites in order to lay the ground work for censorship and control. The Internet has all but destroyed the corporate-government narrative, and there is a shit fit happening at the highest levels of the propaganda ministry (i. e. CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, et. al.) because they have learned the American people know how full of shit they really are.

are on the front lines of this war in support of free speech and it is vitally important we stay on top of our game to avoid a reversion to the managed propaganda the centralized control of mass media gave us over the last 50 years.
    Make no mistake, one of the reasons leakers of misdeeds done by politicians and the elite they work for have been allowed to continue leaking dirty laundry is because it plays into the hands of those with designs on censorship and re-gaining control of the information the sheeple get to listen to. Having Julian Assange and Edward Snowden doing leaks of information and giving them extensive press coverage plays right into the hands of the censorship brigade because they can also play the protecting national security game when the time to silence dissent comes.
    Fake news is only the first assault in what is sure to become a full scale war on free speech on the Internet. We can be thankful Trump won the election rather than The Bitch since his election will slow the process of censorship, but the aggressiveness of the “fake news” narrative shows us how determined some people are to shut us up and shut us down.

• I am a scorpio, but I resemble the first one because ALMOST ALWAYS, I want to pee.