You vs Batman (read first)?

You can start by clicking on the links to get a random weapon and a random power.

Now Batman knows all about you and your mannerisms but does not know what weapon or power you have. He can locate you on the map but it would take 30 minutes to get there by foot. He cannot use any vehicles but can use any tools he carries within or on his belt (like his grappling gun).

You vs Batman (read first)?
This takes place in an abandoned town. You're the X on the rooftop and Batman is the black circle. Do you stand a chance?

• I win
  • Sadly no
  • I got a shitty power
    Vote C
  • I have no idea what my power is
    Vote D
  • Batman wins because he's Batman
    Vote E
  • Where am I? What is this place?
    Vote F
Also keep in mind that this is during the day so Batman doesn't have that advantage

Most Helpful Guy

• Power to use the abilities of coral. Technique of Coral Manipulation. Variation of Anthozoa Physiology,
    and a flamethrower.
    Well that sucked

Most Helpful Girl

• Even without the weapon: FN P90
    and the power I got: Author Authority (The ability to be author of existence.

Users have absolute control of all aspects of the Verse in which they exist, and can freely alter its nature, content, inhabitants, history, destiny, etc. All rules can be changed on a whim or flat out ignored, as the user is literally the one dictating them.

Users are fully transcendent existences, both "characters" and "storytellers" of reality, controlling it like an author controls a work of fiction, with the same absolute power and overwhelming authority.

Users can notably grant themselves any life they wish, change any aspect of it, or simply start whatever they desire. As long lives tend to grow more boring, they are likely to embrace the path of reincarnation, either within the same world, alternate worlds, or brand-new ones created for the occasion.)

I still would win.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 41

• Let's see, I got from random weapon GShG 7.62 minigun and Preemptive Adaptation from random power. Yay! I got a Minigun, this is definitely me. Hasta La Vista, Baby!

oldxavier.files.wordpress.com/.../...rzenegger.jpg

Not sure how effective this would be against Batman despite the restrictions you had set for this case scenario.

Preemptive Adaptation seems interesting, but it seems like it's only activated once and only lasts briefly, but it might protect me from being killed my Batman so we can talk and try to figure out what the hell is really going on here. Still unsure exactly how effective this would be for fighting Batman.

I really don't want to fight Mr. Wayne unless someone else is really forcing me to. Such as if someone actually is holding someone like a close friend or family member of mines hostage, but since that is not the case here. Even if it was I hope he figures it out fast as I'd feel desperate and don't really know what I should do and I would rather have his help than fight him if that was the case.

If I have to fight him then I would rather just incapacitate him somehow some way just to make my point that I really don't want to fight him nor kill him and then we'll talk. I think this fight is pointless, as I really don't see the point even if I were to kill Mr. Wayne.

I may not be his biggest fan, but I don't see what's the purpose of killing Batman if there is a better way to sort this whole mess out as I have no grudge or feel anything ill personally against him. But in no way would I want to be his friend either.

Now I am only assuming I don't end up blasting a limb off him with that minigun, as those rounds can do some real damage.

• 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../STG44-Sturmgewehr.jpg

I've got the STG-44 and Magical Entity Physiology. I win. With the amount of things I can do with the STG + Magic Batman wouldn't have much of a chance

25.media.tumblr.com/...7t61eYW1qdj4i3o1_r1_500.gif

^ batman's face when he sees me coming for him

https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-14-2015/tNgWx0.gif

After I'm done with batman I'll go and kill Robin just because

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• My weapon is a COP 357 Derringer and my power is Duality Embodiment.

Weapon description: the double action COP packed the power of 4 rounds of short-barreled.357 magnum in a package only slightly larger than the typical.25 ACP pistol, which made it a good choice for a defensive weapon or a police backup gun.

Powers description: The user embodies all dualism and binary oppositions and systems, having absolute control over all boundaries, even ones that do not exist, and can create and even destroy boundaries.

SOME, and I repeat, SOME of the powers Id poses: Absolute Immortality, Alpha Physiology, Death Inducement/Resurrection, Existence Manipulation, Omnicompetence, Omnificence, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Reality Warping/Subjective Reality, Ultimate Intangibility
    Ultimate Invincibility + more.

So Batman is toast. The gun would be utterly useless since I could warp Batman out of existence.

Or actually turn him to literally toast. With butter. Cosmic stardust butter. Yes.

• My random weapon - Battle Axe: www.medievalcollectibles.com/.../MC-HK-1098_2_.png
    My random power - Digestive Shapeshifting: moviecomicswhoswho.files.wordpress.com/.../everymancomics2.jpg

Result: media.tenor.co/.../raw

I win, flawless victory :D

i.ytimg.com/vi/FfaBYcewXk0/maxresdefault.jpg
    (just kidding, I wouldn't kill Batman, he is one of the coolest superheroes ever)

• I don't like fighting, and according to my kids, I like to lecture, so my super power is to put anybody really at anytime to sleep with my voice, so with this in mind, when Batman shows up, all I have to do is say "HI" and BAM! He's asleep. Once he's asleep I will put makeup on his face like a clown and then take a picture and leave. After all he is Batman, and given my nature I'm not interested in harming him, just want to have a little fun. ;-)

• Unless we're talking Batfleck, I'd probably try to talk my way out of whatever the misunderstanding is. I'd fight if I must, but would prefer diplomacy. The bigger question is why he and I would be on differing sides.

• with that power, i wait and let batman come to me.

i know he wouldn't kill me on sight.

because he knows he can easily kill me, he'll approach me calmly

and then... i would offer him something he wants.

• Lol apparently my weapon is "Combat" (http://weapons. wikia. com/wiki/Combat) so I guess I'm just a fighter over all. And my power is Urban Physiology (http://powerlisting. wikia. com/wiki/Urban_Physiology) Which means: "The power to become or mimic the traits of an urban area. Technique of Urban Manipulation." so I guess I got lucky that we would be fighting in a town/city.

I think I would win 100% cause I would just turn into some huge monster made out of buildings and just stomp on Batman.

Like this vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../640

• I got absorption kiss power! Cmere Batsy ;)

prettierhair.com/.../...Scared-Face-Expression.png

• I got a sword and brass mimicry, I would have minimal attack range and would weigh too much meaning little to no mobility. Batman would smack me into next year, I fail :'(

• Power: I'm cursed, I resurrect whenever I die, but I cannot leave a certain radius, let's say 200 m, from a particular point in Gotham City where I located my lair; if I do, I just stop existing.

Weapon: I have a nuclear bomb set in that very building which recognize all DC's Superheroes and vigilantes DNA and is set to explode whenever one of those Superheroes are located in a radius of 1 km from it.

Even saying Batman convince some random dude to capture me and bring me somewhere else, one member of the Batfamily (or any other member of any associations, they are just the most probable) will eventually randomly transpass the ignition zone, by letting the whole city of Gotham perish, and in my book that's a win against the Batman.

Not knowing I own this bomb, also, he won't think of calling some random bomb disposal expert, because he is the Batman, and he doesn't risk anyone life but his own unless really necessary.

• I got A0 38 assault rifle and Photographic deduction - I reckon my chances are very low - I know nothing about guns so it would depend how good AO 38 would be for a snipers shot and how lucky I am with shot - I could use photographic deduction to pick a sniper's nest with only one point of entry to area for Batman and when he comes in get off shots to his mouth area, I presume costume is bullet proof so mouth is only unguarded area I see, I would use exploding bullets for maximum damage.

• I got an AO-63 and Uncertainty Manipulation - User rules over the realm of uncertainty, manipulating everything that lies beyond their perception, turning uncertainty into the certainty of their choosing. In short, what isn't immediately perceived at a given moment can be anything they choose.

I'm pretty much have a god power.

• I win.
    I've got a flamethrower
    weapons.wikia.com/wiki/Flamethrower?useskin=oasis
    My power is energy bullet projection
    powerlisting.wikia.com/.../Energy_Bullet_Projection
    Flame thrower in one hand, energy bullets coming from the other.

• Just like most of the GaGers, I would beat him up 😂

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c88addd8f6.jpg

• Some brasilian sub-machine gun and psionic embodiment. So I can basically control every sentient being in the universe. I think I just won.

• I got ink manipulation :O What a shitty power. I got a gun but I think Batman would be the favorite definitely :).

• I got a TAR-21 assault rifle and light imprisonment.

I don't fancy my chances. Bats would deflect my gunfire and throw a Batarang to smash all the lights.

• Bo staff, and edible transgormatuon, meaning I can turn living beings into food and medicine.

One bat souflé coming up!

(Insert mark Hamill joker laugh)

• Got some shit gun as a weapon, but then got insanity projection/reality warping as a power. I think I've got this one :p

• The weapon and power does not matter.. He knows my mannerisms and can keep track of my location. I'm fucked!

• i got Elemental Wave Emission
    Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender) fire bends fiery waves.
    Power/Abilities to:
    Release waves of elements/energy.

and the weapon i got is M1 Garand

by the way he's fucked

• No i got some beazilian sub machin gun fron the 70's and "smoke teleportation" at first i thought i could monipulate smoke and other gases but it clearly says "you can only teleport via smoke"
    Batman stomps
    He probably also stomps most of the people that say they win

• Teleport via smoke? Isn't that what Batman usually does? (or gives the illusion of doing so)

• Yea lol
      So at first i thought it was like Captain Smoker from One Piece, if youve ever read or seen it
      But they had a gif of what the power looks like and its just a really slow teleportation lol
      Like the smoke apears then you do its a pretty awkward power when you have to fight batman lol

• random weapon link bought me to a page of different types of pistols, so i'm assuming my weapon is just a random pistol

random power link bought me to phoenix physiology; which allows me to use the traits of a phoenix. phoenix birds are immortal if my memory is correct (it probably isn't) so it would be harder for me to lose if i couldn't die

• No, I don't think I'd stand much of a chance... my weapon is a Dane Axe and my power is alopecia manipulation...

• *uses envy enticement to make batman really really angry at a lamp post*

*uses Winfield mk ii pistol to shoot his batdick off*

*watches batman cry himself to death*

• Batman always wins in inexplicable ways because he's Batman ;)

• AO-63 baby, the fastest firing assault rifle in the world plus an accelerated perception. Batman doesn't stand a chance.

• It's easy I know one rule batman does not kills so I will fight fearlessly and fight till death

• i got bullet and an ability to project force... would be tough fight but i think i would win, then again he is the Batman and no one defeats the Batman!

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 12

• Well I have a FN FAL and automatic defense so I could honestly chill and be completely fine without having to fight back.

• I got the MRAD bolt action gun and my super power is to negate sound 😐
    I can see my super power helping me a bit, but a MRAD gun? I don't think so lol 😅

• I'd kick his butt, I've got Russian rifle AO-222 (cool huh) :P
    My superpower is enhanced condition, sounds mighty, whatever it it :D

• I got an assault rifle and cartoon materialisation? Does that mean I can create a cartoon batman to fight batman?

• I got some EMERK weapon, I don't know what that is, but I would win by using my power of subconscious manifestation ;)

• I got Omnilock: The power to exist outside of everything. User resides outside of everything: space, time, duality, probability, nothingness, etc. They cannot be affected by anything, even temporal paradox or reality warping; and are immune to virtually everything, even Universal Irreversibility and Nonexistence.

For weapon I got: Heckler & Koch MP5

I win.

• I win with green fire manipulation, but first I seduce him by pretending to be Catwoman :P

• Sniper rifle + demonic wave emission... I love you Batman but you're going dowwwwnn bruh :P

• Batman will always win :(

• Or I can just say Martha and win

• he would surely win it's batman after all ^-^

• I get a nuke and the power of batman's guilt. I can guilt him into a mental corner and then nuke not him, but the Batcave while he was having a mental breakdown. And learning that I had probably just killed his Robin, he would be too mentally weak to fight me and he would take his own life.