How would you feel if you realized that all the attention you were getting from the opposite sex was your friend's?

• Whatever. I could use less attention
  • Time to kill the friend
  • Have the friend help me out
    Vote C
  • Try to steal the attention away
    Vote D
  • I don't seek attention from the opposite sex
    Vote E

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This happened to me in a club once. The guy who was talking to me was literally only doing so so he could intergrate himself into the group so he could chat up my friend. Jesus that stung.

• That sounds terrible

• It sucked. I felt such an idiot for falling for it. I mean it's fine if I'm overlooked. I'm no beauty and I'm fine with not being chatted up but don't pretend to like me you know :/

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 22

• I don't have many friends, so while it is true I did get some female attention, in the past, I have never really known how to take it, now that I'm older, I suspect I will end up becoming invisible. ;-)

• This comic strip articulates what I have been saying for a long time:

Biggest dogs rarely bark, and the guy trying to show off did a lot of barking

• www.court-records.net/.../edgeworth-emo(a).gif

Well, I am quite cynical about these things. I rarely ever get people's attention let alone the opposite sex. So, I would just think "same old same old..."

• Well, at least some kind of attention, I think I'd feel flattered.

• Honestly, I would be pretty bummed out. That would strain our friendship.

• What if it wasn't intentional and your friend doesn't want the attention?

• Well I couldn't blame him for that, objectively. But realistically, I'd still be bummed out and feel less inclined to hang out with him. What's the point of hanging out if I'm not having fun?

• I never get that kind of attention

• I would feel relieved and I definitely wouldn't mind it. I wish I would stop getting that kind of attention from the opposite sex...

• I had this problem in High School. I met Chuck Norris and life is better now.

• I'm not really the type of guy trying that hard to get the girls attention publicly lol.

Assuming I'd do that and it turns out like this... I'd feel pissed but suck it up and move on

• One time my hot muscley friend was standing behind me
    the cashier lady gave a nice obviously flirting smile, but it was for him, I smiled back,, yes it was awkward😅

• I have never received romantic attention from any woman in real life, because of a friend or otherwise.

• lmao, mostly i m the "friend". they do stupid stuff after that. lol

• Dibs on the blonde :P

• Depends, is my friend hot like you? ;)

• I get absolutely no attention from the opposite sex so who cares

• im a introvert and i dont like much attention

• Since it all boils down to looks over personality/sense of humor/honesty etc etc... there isn't much I could do about it.

• Get comic post.

• no idea

• its the oppiste with me.

i m the good looking, socially saavy dude among my friends

• If I am going to date or marry someone, I'd choose someone I could let my guard down around. Getting laid isn't that hard. I don't particularly enjoy most ppl's company.

• What attention? If a girl was looking I'd assume they were looking at my friend anyway

• Well what if the opposite happens? If it turns out to be you?

• And if she did?

• Then great, I'll talk to her

What Girls Said 16

• "Whatever" I guess? If there are certain guys who are only interested in my friend I'd hardly want to go out of my way to steal it because well, it's just the opinion of *some* people. I'd probably congratulate my friend and help her to work out which one (if any) she likes/wants and keep my eye out for any other guys I find cute. It's never an all or nothing situation.

• I'd be okay with it XD Like I'm SOOOOO not looking for attention from guys rn so I'd be happy to help out a friend who was XD

• I always just assume they're not interested lol so the embarrassment never happens. I'm either right or I'm flattered.

• I would make her look like the better one so her chances can get even higher.
    I don't care if she's getting the attention. I'm too busy doing my own thing 😁

• Not gonna lie. When I'm with my friend (really beautiful, funny, nice boobs and knows it) guys like to buy rounds to show off and idgaf, I'm not above using those free drink passes.

• I would be ok with the attention, after all, we are friends.

• i dont really have that but attention from people I don't know means nothing to me.

• I guess it's okay if the friend is cute :)

• It's cool, I wouldn't mind, he is friendzoned anyway :P

• Eh, it is what it is lol

• I prefer to stay away from being the centre of attention. I've never been in the spotlight, and never will

• Finally, a decent comic!

• :')
    I think my friends feel this way

• I don't like attention from guys anyway so my friends a can have it all lol

• no problem

• ha story of my life.