What do you think about my YouTube video? Any suggestions on things to improve on for my next video?

• It's amazing
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • It's good
    25%(2)15%(2)Vote0%(0)
  • It's ok
    12%(1)15%(2)Vote20%(1)
  • It's bad
    0%(0)8%(1)Vote20%(1)
  • It's terrible
    63%(5)62%(8)Vote60%(3)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• What can I say? Smile you're on candid camera. Well it's not exactly candid. But perfect troll!

Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• It's not funny, way too long & the quality is terrible, too.. the idea in itself wasn't bad but it was realised very poorly.
    You need to work on your repartee if you wanna makes this actually funny and interesting m8 & yes you do need everyone's permission to film them or you can get into big trouble - if they don't agree and you wanna publish the sequence nevertheless you gotta blur out the faces.

• Might want to work on timing, but it's good. Keep working on it!

• Are you vlogging?
    Its good but maybe work on your camera settings, for better lighting when your in darker areas

• This is pathetic... you shit your pants when that old man got up "excuse me don't touch me" 😂😂😂😂

• Seriously? It's as if you're making fun of yourself. The quality of the video is bad. The purpose is... well, there's no purpose. You are bothering people and filming them without their consent.
    Terrible video. Either make an effort to improve yourself or put the camera down and find something else you're good at.

• Here's some advice:

Stop being a dick to people who don't want to be filmed, be respectful, get a camera that's not fuzzy because that video looks like it came from 1992, the audio is awful, and you didn't do anything interesting.

In other words, stop making videos because you aren't good at it.

• "Why didn't I ask for your permission? Well, we're on public property. I don't need your permission." There is so much wrong with what you said there. You DO need everyone's permission to film THEM. If they don't give it, then you have to blur their face in an editing software. The only time you don't need permission to film is when other faces aren't involved. Public or not, it doesn't matter.

Anyway, your video could be improved greatly. I don't know what you were trying to achieve by trolling strangers in public, but it's boring to watch. There has to be some adjective. Some point to your video. A reason for others to want to watch it.

Rating: 3/10

• As long as there's no reasonable expectation of privacy, you can film people without permission. Places where you have a reasonable expectation of privacy would be a bathroom, your house, changing room, places like that, not a public sidewalk

• Alright, well, it's still polite to ask for permission. Not everyone likes being recorded and put on the internet.

• And someone said to stop making videos, but I disagree with that. Keep trying and get better at it.

What Guys Said 3

• I only watched the first 50 seconds of that shite, and am surprised you didn't get punched just in that bit! You trying to audition for the most annoying cunt ever?

• bad camera. no video purpose stated. slow video pace. bad background noise makes voices fuzzy. you were trying to be funny, but you weren't. you freestyles it, when you should have had a plan to stop with the awkward silences.