Do you prefer Star Wars or Harry Potter?

• Star Wars
    30%(8)54%(29)Vote78%(21)
  • Harry Potter
    70%(19)46%(25)Vote22%(6)
Bump
Bump 2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Never got into Star Wars, and I do like the Harry Potter movies

What Girls Said 9

• Unfortunately, im going to have to say Harry Potter. Star Wars fascinates me, but the movies are aabsolutely horrific.

• Star Wars movies are horrific? How?

• So, i get that some people like them and that's fine by me. Everyone has their own tastes. To me the movies just appear cartoonish and the stories are predictable. I was soooo looking forward to Awakens especially with Abrams and the job he did on the Star Trek movies. I could barely watch it, the story line was tired, nothing new or surprising to me. I thought it would be hard to be as bad as Lucas, but Abrams pulled it off. Maybe the new ones will be better, i'll continue to try them out just because i love that genre of film... but i really hope for better.

• Star Wars

• Star Wars, it's a gift from the Gods

• This is hard but I say harry Potter since it's the one who I know first. I watched Harry Potter movie before I watched Star Wars

• Definitely Star Wars...

• I voted for Star Wars

• haryy potter

• Harry Potter 😍😍😍 all day long

• harry potter all the way

What Guys Said 17