Nude photo q? What makes you vulnerable in your own naked skin?

I am a photography student and I am doing my first nude piece! Everybody thinks that my subject matter is beautiful so they love what I am starting off with and I wasn't sure about it at first but they convinced me that I was doing well in it and that it was strong and powerful and so I want to keep doing it but... it's about someone making you somebody else by the labels they give you like... slut or whore and I just want to know some experiences people have... and kind of listen to what kind of locations they think I should give or where and when they feel most vulnerable in their own skin.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm, vulnerable... Being alone and cold and inappropriately dressed can do it.. like one time, I'd have been about your age, me and my friends went out dancing and I caught the last train home - but I fell asleep! Woke up at the end of the line in hicksville in the middle of the night and had to wait at this creepy cold train station in a miniskirt till 5am like a hobo hooker or something!
    Plus in dreams.. this is a bit hackneyed, but you know those horrid dreams where you're expected to give some performance for which you are entirely unprepared and you're naked on stage with all this expectation hovering in the air...

• To be completely candid, I think I feel most vulnerable in my own skin when I'm at home, in front of a mirror, cataloguing my flaws and shortcomings. I think it's a bit easier to be exposed when you have people around assuring you that your body is fine, beautiful, etc., but when you're alone and looking at yourself and comparing yourself to other, more idolized body types, its easy to get lost in negativity.