Should I keep playing video games or not?

i have a xbox 360 with over 150 games

Most Helpful Girl

• Why get rid of it? If it isn't consuming your life and affecting your job, there shouldn't be a reason to just get rid of it

Sponsored

What Girls Said 10

• Yes keep playing! I love playing video games
    I honestly miss my xbox360. I mean I really enjoy the XboxOne but I just really miss my 360, I think it's because I had so many 360 games lol and now I have like 6 XboxOne games but after Christmas I will have 12 thanks to my parents buying me 3 games and my friend bought me 2 games and he's going to give me one of his that he finished playing.

• why not? so long as it isn't interfering with your real life...

• don't be too addicted to it

• Why would you not? Lol I play video games all the time too but only console :P

• Whatever makes you happy

• No. You should get a life. Limit gaming to only 1-2 hours per day, couple of days per week

• When I bored I'm playing game. It's enjoyable. Keep playing

• Why not?

• You should do whatever the fuck you want.

• keep it

What Guys Said 14

• Keep going but make it more of a casual thing like a hobby.

• Of course, It is industry now and I think people will more time to play in the future.
    My friends are nerd but now in the game industry too.
    Only one thing it is pity They seem that dont want to be under a game that someone design. I dont know why maybe it is like power under somebody.
    I think we should admire it as art.

• Lol.. well play if u want man, I also play games at this age I am a gamer. I am planning to buy few games already in this month 😎

• The only time you need to stop is when you are playing way too much and got addicted. By then you miss out on sleep and starts going mad etc. But just learn to prioritze things and don't go crazy.

• PS4 master race!

Yes keep playing, i've been playing video games since i was 5 and i dont plan on stopping anytime soon!

Horizon: Zero Dawn is just around the corner along with Mass Effect: Andromeda and Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite!
    2017 is gonna be LIT AS FUCK! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• You should keep dping what you love and dont give a f** about what other people think UNLESS they are really close to you. For example your family and/or loved ones.

• Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

• hell yeah man, you should keep playing it

• I don't see why you shouldn't.

• Don't stop final fantasy 15 just came out lol

• you should throw it away. Honestly speaking if you want a life and you ain't married , that is the 1 thing that will hold you back. I was like you, but i got rid of my PS3 and got a PC instead. its much better than a game station :)

• Keep them or sell them as a collector's item.

• Why do you think you need to stop?

• No bruh, sell that piece if shit and get yourself a gaming PC