Girls, calling all gamer girls how did you find out about video games?

so this is a question to gamer girls and the main question is how did you find out about video games and what got you into gaming?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say I'm really a gamer, but there used to be periods where I was addicted to AION and spent more than I'd like to admit on it (and other games too, even stupid war apps on my phone, but that's another story). I was always surrounded by videogames, Pokemon when the GameBoy colour came out, I used to regularly watch my father play Diablo instead of playing with toys, moved onto The Sims and I was hooked, then, unfortunately, discovered mmorpgs and finally gave up on social life. I really like watching people play, I find myself watching hours-long walthroughs of videogames pretty often. I also follow LoL's championships, they're pretty fun.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• I always played videogames? I don't know what 'got me into it', I just know that I've always played games from when I was young with GB games like Pokemon or Castlevania or Fire Emblem and then that progressed as I grew older and more and more games were produced.

• I wouldn't necessarily call myself a gamer girl, but my then best friend introduced me to league, I got really into it for a couple years. I played a couple other games as well, but like I said, not a gamer per-say :D

• first played a dreamcast of one uncle and a ps1 of another, was playing resident evil as a child lol