Amy Schumer as Barbie?

Any one else feel concerned that a self confessed rapist might be the new face of a children's icon?
http://thoughtcatalog.com/anonymous/2014/05/wait-a-second-did-amy-schumer-rape-a-guy/

106

Most Helpful Girl

• I heard about that... wth happened to Barbie? I used to love her when I was little. Back when she had standards.

Most Helpful Guy

• She can't be Barbie. Barbie is an American and Schumer left the country after Trump was elected right?

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah if that's true that's horrible. Amy Schumer is trash anyway, she doesn't deserve to be a barbie in my opinion.

• She is a nasty bitch...

• Wtf there way better looking women who can pull barbie off then her wtf.

• Doesn't look like Barbie nor do I find her story a rape story. This is stupid.

• If Barack Turner raped that women she raped that guy. Same thing.

• No, as he was too drunk to consent, she had no consent. Again sex without consent equals rape... If the genders were reversed the conclusion would be clear, and legally prosecutable. As he was the one unable to consent the issue becomes less clear strictly due to his gender.

• No, not to me.
      If let's suppose she was the drunk one, and she started sucking his dick, I wouldn't say she was raped either simply because she was drunk... even less likely to say it was a rape if SHE called h M over and started to do that... that's bs... whether it's a girl or a guy it's stupid and lame. Besides everyone KNoWS what they're doing when they're drunk, they just lie... it's another thing if they find another substance in their system that maybe they didn't take on their own, then in that case it's different... but he clearly got drunk on his own, allied her on his own and fingered her on his own... that's not fucking raped, he said not 5 years old, he knew what he was doing... and passing out from time to time After! He fingered her.. yeah drunk and tired, but it seems not rape... if she had got him into bed on move 1 and him passing out then THat maybe considered "rape" ... what happened was not. People do stupid things and then like to play the "victim" bleh~

• she does look like a barbie doll, like that one I dropped near the oven and was all deformed when I found her lol
    even I would make a better barbie.. 😑

• I don't have anything against Amy Schumer, though that story is messed up and gross and I'll have to investigate. But she (not most other comedians) aren't exactly the target market for children. 😦

• She's a piece of shit who should be in jail or at the very minimum away from the spotlight.

• Is it some kind of spoof of barbie?

• White feminist bullshit. Needs to end.

What Guys Said 5

• Nobody wanted her due to low self esteem so she tried to have sex with a guy that was so drunk his dick was limp.

What a weak bitch.

• If she lost some weight, maybe I could see her being Barbie

• I just hate Amy Schumer all together

• Wouldn't watch it anyway, don't care.

• just more bullshit from an online troll (anpu23)