Have you played Morrowind?

Have you played Morrowind?
One of the greatest games in history

1|0
6|16

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Its currently installed on my laptop. I play it some when i travel and have downtime.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you. I enjoy morrowind a lot. Just so much more u can do with it than oblivion or skyrim. I saw the other day one of the Bethesda dev leads was talking about work starting on a new tes and fallout too.

Most Helpful Guy

• yup. I have over 300 hours in that game i think. I also played both of its expansions. It's probably one of the most badass rpg's ever made. The mystery, the lore, the various cultures... it was so exciting to find a new cave, or a new hidden town. Definitely a game i ought to play again

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Sadly no. :'(

Though I have played Oblivion and Skyrim.

0|1
    0|0
  • no ı didn't

0|1
    0|0
  • Not yet...

0|1
    0|0
  • not yet but gonna try

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm currently playing Oblivion though. How is it compared to that?

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I've been addicted to Skyrim far too much to play Morrowind or Oblivion. I mean, I own all three and I may give them a shot. But Skyrim is where my heart is at. It is still the best video game of all time and reality for me.

0|2
    0|0
  • Oblivion and Skyrim only. Tes games are great, and i would chose them over a lot of games. However i can't bear the graphics of morrowind. I played some classics like planescape torment, and Baldur Gate. Thankfully they were played from an isometric games.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but I have heard of it and seen gameplay footage online.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah, morrowind is one of the best elder scroll games in the franchise. I think oblivion narrowly takes the cake though

0|1
    0|0
  • I know that it has one of the most snobbish fanbases in gaming, and that's saying a lot. It makes the New Vegas fanbase look like saints, and this is coming from a New Vegas fanboy.

0|1
    0|0
  • am i the only one here who never heard of it?

1|2
    0|0
  • Nah not Morrowind but I played Skyrim, and still playing it with over 100+ mods hehe 😎

Now I am waiting for "Beyond Skyrim" mod which allows players to explore all of Tamriel. It will be dope AF.

0|1
    0|0
  • no I haven't

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, it's my favourite TES game.

I own it like 4 or 5 times lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • Never heard of it

0|1
    0|0
  • No but a remake that has Skyrim's graphics would probably be amazing.

0|1
    1|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and I'll admit the graphics and game mechanics really jarred me as I pretty much only play modern games, I hated oblivion tbh and didn't really like morrowind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Overrated game. Wasn't bad, but nowhere near the hype-legendary game its made to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I have not but looks interesting

0|0
    0|0