Am I the only one that thought the YouTube Year in Review video this year sucked?

I did not enjoy it personally, I dont know why but It just didn't seem very well put together.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• haven't watched any of them.

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah, I rewatched it after the hype wore off, and, it's actually crap. Full of dabbing and 'damn Daniel' and crappy songs.

• Oh did they release it already?

• I didn't like the youtube rewind either. It wasn't as good as some of the others, plus I didn't like the songs. My favorite youtube rewind is 2014 I believe.

• 2014 was good. This year it just really seemed lackluster.

• I wasn't even as into youtube as usual this year, it didn't have all my favorites like I've seen in the past. I did love seeing Superwoman though

• Im not even into any popular big youtubers. I do kinda like pewdepie but thats all. No Epic Rap Battles of history, no fine brothers they werent even on there this time. Plus this year they didn't even really talk about current events but I kinda see why

• No, you weren't the only one.
    The only part I enjoyed was when Lilly burst through the door dressed up as Beyonce in the 'Hold Up' music video.
    That was it... it sucked this year. It's like every single year I notice less and less people.

• I though it was alright. Not the best, but alright. They tried adding in more non English youtubers and so a lot of unknown youtubers were there. That's probably why it wasn't my favorite but then 2016 sucked in general and YouTube Rewind couldn't escape that either.

• I haven't seen that one yet, but they usually suck every year. This year it just sucks worse.

• I liked it, it was really colorful and cute in my opinion. but - I realized that I didn't recognize half of the memes. I've barely been on YouTube all year, so I'm hella out of the loop.

• Not worth my time to watch that garbage.

• ı didn't see it yet

• YouTube made one also?

• Check the dislikes and see

What Guys Said 0