If anyone saw the new Transformers trailer, does anyone else think they ruined the series?

• Yes
    50%(5)57%(17)Vote60%(12)
  • No
    10%(1)17%(5)Vote20%(4)
  • Maybe
    40%(4)26%(8)Vote20%(4)

Most Helpful Girl

• I never thought the series was particularly good to begin with tbh

Most Helpful Guy

• I probably won't see it even though I am a huge TF fan. First was ok and the rest are bad. 3rd isn't bad. Anyway, it was already said a few years ago that their target audience is 15 year olds. All they care about is making movies with stupid humor and dialog that is only good enough to entertain tweens with loud explosions often enough to keep them off their smartphones. They try to make them better and more interesting each movie, but it just comes out messier each time. For sure, just a milk run!

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 11

• Nothing beats the originals. It's getting repetitive with more than two sequels, but if there is still money they can make off the fanbase and community they will continue to churn out sequels and movies, regardless of what their quality is when it comes to storytelling, acting, editing, etc. and that's just the way how things are in Hollywood.

• i thought the 1st one was watch-able but i think they ruined it in the second when they couldn't get the original cast to come back in full and they changed the director.

• I think the douche who directed the second one ruined the series.

• of course. The last 27 (or however many they've churned out) have been terrible. The first one was alright.

BUT if you were in their positions would you stop? The formula must work so I guess to the creators it's like a licence to print money.

• The first one is the only one I like. After that all Transformers movies are a big, messy, loud, noisy mess. Michael Bay goes overboard with his movies.

• There wasn't much to ruin in the first place...

• They're just milking the franchise...
    1st one in the movie is good.. Rest is bad.

• Lmao it was ruined from the start dude

• It was over after the first 2.

• No, it's always been "ruined"