What are your thoughts about Death Stranding (video game)?

They had showed this trailer for it at the 2016 video game awards.

• looks awesome!
    31%(4)31%(14)Vote31%(10)
  • meh
    15%(2)13%(6)Vote12%(4)
  • looks dumb
    8%(1)9%(4)Vote9%(3)
  • no idea about what's going on
    46%(6)47%(21)Vote48%(15)
This is a game that was created by Hideo Kojima and the game seems to have the dude who was in the walking dead and The Boondock Saints. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Stranding
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2nuHEGhwiw

Most Helpful Guy

• when I know what its about I'll have a definite answer however I like Guillermo del toro and he was involved with it

Most Helpful Girl

• I was sold when I heard Hideo Kojima was working on something new

What Guys Said 17

• I don't understand it at all. Is it supposed to be a horror game? A first person shooter?

I know it's just a trailer, but I don't see how you can campaign for a video game by giving the audience that little background. I'm too confused to know whether I'd like it or not, and I'm sure most people are in the same boat.

Whether it will be good or not, I don't know, but that was poor marketing if I've ever seen it.

• I'd be more inclined to like it if i had any idea what was going on at all lol.

• I don't know, it looks like some dystopian world... Beyond that who knows.

• What's your interpretation?

• How about now? What do you know about rapture?

• The beginning part that you read makes me think the dude is seeing life as someone who lives forever.

Though I kind of wonder if everything in the world is actually dead ex for the baby and him.

• Doesn't exactly look like my type of game. :/

• BABIES BABIES AND BABIES DROWNING !!
    No seriously I had no idea what was going when I watched the trailer...

• i frickin love this game
    i was soo excited and happy when i first saw the trailer of this game on facebook
    hideo kojima proved that he's the man. and konami will regret firing him soo much now, and im really happy for hideo kojima that he's doing soo good without stupid konami

• idea seems nice. dunno how it´s gonna play though.

• Dude I have no idea wtf is going on with all the tentacle black slime baby eating thing

• Anything Kojima works on gets me interested. The dude is a geniousm

• When I know what the fuck it is about, I'll give you my opinion. Only thing I can say right now:
    Good graphics, possibly too good, they're going to get downgraded for sure.

• looks cool and weird. other than that... no clue, need to wait

• That's different which is good

• It's not a game, but a trailer.

• Sure is refreshing to see more women play video games

• I saw the trailer (just cuz Mike is in it) but I have no idea whats it about.

• Bioshock 4

• I don't know what the gameplay is. But the story looks to be lame and unoriginal. The baby in the bottle is the only savior of the world, like "The Chosen One", and the old guy is tasked in protecting him until he's born. The world was taken over by evil people/sorcerers/aliens/whatever. Then the old guy gets killed. You probably play as the baby after it has grown into an adult, and you're tasked with saving the world and avenging the old guy. And the big boss fight in the end would be against that smiling guy at the end of the clip (you defeat him of course, yay!)

I'll pass.

What Girls Said 1