What is your most favorite Final Fantasy game of all time?

• Final Fantasy V
    0%(0)8%(1)Vote17%(1)
  • Final Fantasy VI
    29%(2)31%(4)Vote33%(2)
  • Final Fantasy VII
    14%(1)23%(3)Vote33%(2)
  • Final Fantasy VIII
    14%(1)15%(2)Vote17%(1)
  • Final Fantasy IX
    14%(1)8%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • Final Fantasy X
    29%(2)15%(2)Vote0%(0)
  • Other Final Fantasy games
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a five fanboy, mainly because it's one of the only FFs that isn't convinced that it's a redefinition of art. That and the conflicts that are in it are actually handled realistically and subtly rather than being full of screaming tears and angst. Also Faris is Lightning from 13 done right twenty years earlier.
    Of course most people say six since it's the hipster option. I just out hipstered the hipsters!

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• I've played all except for FF 5 and 6. My favorites are 10 and 8.

• 9 and 12 are my favorites.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't play these types of games (I actually don't play games at all), but I played Final Fantasy VI using an emulator and an online playthrough so I could see if I could understand what the fuss was about. After playing it, I still don't think I'd ever actually play one of those games, but I honestly could say "I get it". That was one hell of a story that left me thinking about it for days after I finished it.

• I like them all, but 7, 8, 10 and 12 are my favorites.

• I can't say... cuz I All own all the series & they all work... I love them a lot 😍😍

• 7 is my fav game of all time I've beaten it 17 times and know all the secrets

• I love the original one, especially on the gba.

• I love all those, But part 3(6) will always be my favorite <3
    And part 2 will always be special!

• I have played only I and II. Well OK, just hoping I won't get stuck if in case I play them again.