What would you name your Sword?

lol, some people love copy paste

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I'd personally go for Swordy McSwordface but Buzzfeed:
    "You got: Oathkeeper
    There may be no sword in Westeros as noble as Oathkeeper — reserved for the most virtuous warriors of land. So remember to always swing your sword with the utmost humility and honor. Original owners: Jaime Lannister and later Brienne of Tarth": ;/

• Lightbringer: The night is dark and full of terrors. But who cares about that when you have a badass flaming sword to light the way! Original owner: Stannis Baratheon

• Longclaw
    Your sword is strong and reliable, just as the person who wields it. Remember to carry it with reverence and pride — it just might save your life some day! Original owner (s): Jeor Mormont and later Jon Snow

• Luka

• Zenith

• Mastani 😎

• You got: Widow’s Wail
    Some may suggest that your sword is cursed — but to hell with them! Anybody who talks lip about your sword will find those words are the last they ever speak. Original owner: Joffrey Baratheon

• Stabby mc stab stab.

• Shinigami

• Shisha!

• khaleesi

• You got: Oathkeeper
    There may be no sword in Westeros as noble as Oathkeeper — reserved for the most virtuous warriors of land. So remember to always swing your sword with the utmost humility and honor. Original owners: Jaime Lannister and later Brienne of Tarth
    img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-24376-1467831036-2.gif

• Man-splitter

What Guys Said 25

• Interesting, my results are the following:

What Should Your Sword Be Named In “Game Of Thrones”?

You got: Lightbringer

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-12830-1467831002-2.gif

The night is dark and full of terrors. But who cares about that when you have a badass flaming sword to light the way!
    Original owner: Stannis Baratheon

• lightbringer

The night is dark and full of terrors. But who cares about that when you have a badass flaming sword to light the way! Original owner: Stannis Baratheon

• Oh for fuck's sakes I got needle...

Nah mine's going to be Dawnbreaker.

• 0|0
  • Final Swing

• Widow's Wail

• "The Necrophiliac" Because it wants to penetrate the dead... Or well, soon to be...

• They say 'needle'.

• Excalibur xdxd

no not really, i'd name it
    Butter Knife

• Longclaw

• yes!

• You got: Longclaw

• Shpluple

• I got "Hearteater"

• I'd just call it my friend. "you want a piece of me? Then my friend has issues with you" that's kinda what I call my fencing sword.

• blaze

• Yasutsuna.

For the geeks: know this sword?

• Lightbringer🙌

• Skalm

• Regent

• Annulmentator.

• Sword of the king ( king is me )

• Kebab blade.

• Costco starkist, chicken of the dicks. Not the longest but definitely roundest.

• Black Mandingo.