lol, some people love copy paste

1|2
14|26

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I'd personally go for Swordy McSwordface but Buzzfeed:
    "You got: Oathkeeper
    There may be no sword in Westeros as noble as Oathkeeper — reserved for the most virtuous warriors of land. So remember to always swing your sword with the utmost humility and honor. Original owners: Jaime Lannister and later Brienne of Tarth": ;/

0|1
    0|0
  • Lightbringer: The night is dark and full of terrors. But who cares about that when you have a badass flaming sword to light the way! Original owner: Stannis Baratheon

0|2
    0|0
  • Longclaw
    Your sword is strong and reliable, just as the person who wields it. Remember to carry it with reverence and pride — it just might save your life some day! Original owner (s): Jeor Mormont and later Jon Snow

0|1
    0|0
  • Luka

0|1
    0|0
  • Zenith

0|1
    0|0
  • Mastani 😎

0|1
    0|0
  • You got: Widow’s Wail
    Some may suggest that your sword is cursed — but to hell with them! Anybody who talks lip about your sword will find those words are the last they ever speak. Original owner: Joffrey Baratheon

0|0
    0|0
  • Stabby mc stab stab.

0|0
    0|2
  • Shinigami

1|0
    0|0
  • Shisha!

0|0
    0|0
  • khaleesi

0|1
    0|0
  • You got: Oathkeeper
    There may be no sword in Westeros as noble as Oathkeeper — reserved for the most virtuous warriors of land. So remember to always swing your sword with the utmost humility and honor. Original owners: Jaime Lannister and later Brienne of Tarth
    img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-24376-1467831036-2.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Man-splitter

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• Interesting, my results are the following:

What Should Your Sword Be Named In “Game Of Thrones”?

You got: Lightbringer

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-12830-1467831002-2.gif

The night is dark and full of terrors. But who cares about that when you have a badass flaming sword to light the way!
    Original owner: Stannis Baratheon

0|0
    0|0
  • lightbringer

The night is dark and full of terrors. But who cares about that when you have a badass flaming sword to light the way! Original owner: Stannis Baratheon

0|2
    0|0
  • Oh for fuck's sakes I got needle...

Nah mine's going to be Dawnbreaker.

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Final Swing

0|1
    0|0

• Widow's Wail
    Some may suggest that your sword is cursed — but to hell with them! Anybody who talks lip about your sword will find those words are the last they ever speak. Original owner: Joffrey Baratheon

0|1
    0|0
  • "The Necrophiliac" Because it wants to penetrate the dead... Or well, soon to be...

0|0
    0|1
  • They say 'needle'.

0|1
    0|0
  • Excalibur xdxd

no not really, i'd name it
    Butter Knife

0|1
    0|0
  • Longclaw
    Your sword is strong and reliable, just as the person who wields it. Remember to carry it with reverence and pride — it just might save your life some day! Original owner (s): Jeor Mormont and later Jon Snow

0|0
    0|0
  • yes!

0|0
    0|1
  • You got: Longclaw

0|0
    0|0
  • Shpluple

0|0
    0|0
  • I got "Hearteater"

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd just call it my friend. "you want a piece of me? Then my friend has issues with you" that's kinda what I call my fencing sword.

0|0
    0|0
  • blaze

0|0
    0|0
  • Yasutsuna.

For the geeks: know this sword?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lightbringer🙌

0|0
    0|0
  • Skalm

0|0
    0|0
  • Regent

0|0
    0|0
  • Annulmentator.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sword of the king ( king is me )

0|0
    0|0
  • Kebab blade.

0|1
    0|0
  • Costco starkist, chicken of the dicks. Not the longest but definitely roundest.

0|0
    0|1
  • Black Mandingo.

0|2
    0|0