What is one genre of music you just cannot stand to listen to?

To me it's hiphop/rap like Kanye West little Wayne etc... Or New Country Music like Luke Bryan or Florida Georgia Line. Keep in mind im not shitting on the older music of these genres because all genres have their good acts and bad.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's metal. I don't like the fact it sounds like they're about to eat baby fetuses. Besides that, I can listen to almost anything, but I can only definitively say metal

Sponsored

What Girls Said 15

• there's some rap i don't like. its all the new "mumble" rappers. kanye west isn't a mumble rapper but his song lyrics are ridiculous. there's one song of kanyes that i can't stand, it goes like this... " now i just fucked this model, she just bleached her asshole, now if she get bleach on my tshirt..." like what the fuck ?

• That's my favorite song lol. And I think I know what you mean by mumble rappers, guys like Desiigner, little Yachty, 21 Savage

• Kendrick Lamar, Logic, J. Cole, Kanye, Eminem, Drake, Kevin Gates, G-Eazy. You?

• @BeastRB yg, j cole, drake, kenedrick lamar, asap rocky/ferg, mgk, logic... there's others but i can't think of them at the moment.

• Not huge into country either.

• All rap music.

• Opera and anything Kanye is involved in. I love almost all other music💟🎼🎤

• To me it's the kind of music that t swift and katy perry make, I don't know what that is called "the shitty kind of pop"?

• first is metal, and second would be (new) pop country like you mentioned.

• Heavy metal and some of the new young rappers that just throw words together and add a beat but it makes no sense and they make millions

• The new Rap music everyone my age is obsessed it. Kanya West, Fetty Wap (the guy with the eye), trap music etc... I'd rather listen to opera than listen to that shit.

• Screamo and some rap.

• This new rap, classical, many country songs, jazz. I have more but I don;t want to think of the rest

• Literally listen to everything except country

• Country

• Folklore type music when I hear those Mexican trumpets it just really goes on my nerves

• Metal/heavy metal. It agitates me.

• country 😷

What Guys Said 18

• country. Comes off as either whiny or aggressively positive. And the music is largely uninteresting.

I suppose Cash is the exception, though I don't know if he really qualifies as country..

• Don't like rap

• arabic type music with lots of vioce wobbeling. also present in indian music... i´ll never take a cab with one of those suckers in it. not cause i am a racist, but cause i know they´ll listen to that shit all the way and i can´t stand it.

• Rap music.

• Christian

• I dont like ANYTHING that has sad lyrics. I also make fun of those who listen to sad songs when they re sad.

• Country and most music you can't hear the words cause all they do is scream.

• Heavy metal.

• Punk/screamo and any kind of country music

• Rap and country

• Dubstep and pop country

• Heavy metal with loud screaming. Scremo
    The current hip hop/rap from drake etc
    Country music

• I'm with you. I'd add EDM too.

• Screamo

• Generic hip hop and rap.

• rap's destroying children's minds

• New "country". Absolutely terrible🚮

• Rap and opera