Have you ever been in a talent contest?

If you have ever been in a talent contest, how did you do? What was your talent?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have actually never been in any contest at all. Didn't even realize that until reading this question..

Most Helpful Girl

• More like shows - singing - won some, lost the ones who asked for money under the table to promote me further...

Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• not a talent contest (like where a winner was awarded) but talent shows. i've been in a few. in two i played piano and in another two i played guitar

• Oddly enough---I was in a competition to see who could balance on various platforms the longest while standing on one-leg.

I actually won the competition, but again, then was years and years ago.

• Not strictly a talent contest , but at one of my former Army unit Summer Balls , did a combo of deadpan humour & also impressions of my seniors..." with respect , Sir !! " which they found funny anyway , got big laughs from the audience , I can be quick witted & have a knack for accents / voices ( also multilingual , even imitated Dutch dialects ) when in the right mood & not so damned tired !!

• The only thing is winning third place in our city where i live for Halloween parade dressed as count Dracula I was like about 10-11 years old..

• Yup in 6th grade I think, wrote a poem for my dog Bonzi, won second place, was beat by my friend Marcus who was in 9th grade and sang, poem made a lot of people cry and got into the year book for it

• my talent is being lazy and sleeping

• I haven't been in none.

• Licking my own nutsack in front of the entire auditorium.

• Nope. Have you?

• Oh yes, I am a singer, been in many competitions, won a few. Wanted to go try out for THE VOICE two years ago, had the chance, chickened out... would love to go do it just for the experience.

• Dressed as AT&T telephone and danced to jingle

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think I have, but I've been in a costume contest and I won :D