What are your favorite songs/singers from the 60's?

@llorando Roy will always be remembered!

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, there are so many!! Rolling Stones, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Jimi Hendrix, Nina Simone, Bob Dylan (I think he'should from that decade too), Janis Joplin...
    But I have to pick two best, I can't help it, there both great in their own way: Frank Sinatra and Bruce Springsteen (this last one was just beginning then, but he's always been fantastic).

Very long answer for a direct question but I had to mention all of them :-)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I could compile a list but this one came to the top of my mind.. The Jimi Hendrix Experience version of All Along The Watchtower. Amazing song!
    https://youtu.be/TLV4_xaYynY

• He sang past the 60's but Cat Stevens. Oh my god I love that man. Saw in in concert in September. It was life changing.

• I'm going to ask about 70's 80's and 90's as well soon..

• He started his music career in 66 I believe. He just kept singing until the 70's. He took a long break and started playing again in the 2000's I believe

• Ughhh, but why not the 70's*stomp's foot* My fav singer started out in the 70's, well technically the late 60's sooo yay ok, Bill Withers­čść

• Bo Diddley is my #1 favorite. Was able to see him perform in 2005 and he was still great then! When you got, you got it.

• I don't know who that is..

• One of the all time greats.

He's widely hailed as both one of the fathers of rock and one of the most influential guitarists of all time. He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in it's second year.

• the beatles and the stones

• Ancient history. I have no idea.

What Guys Said 5