Who's excited for Rogue One?

I have high hopes it will be good. some of the prequels were awful. who's excited for rogue one??

• so excited. It will probably be good
    27%(3)48%(23)Vote54%(20)
  • excited. but it might not be good
    18%(2)21%(10)Vote22%(8)
  • not a fan
    55%(6)31%(15)Vote24%(9)

Most Helpful Guy

• I was at the midnight premier. I gave the movie a 7 on IMdb and here is the review I posted there.

We all know what is going to happen at the end of the story. We just don't know how it will happen.

Rogue One certainly isn't the best Star Wars movie but at least it is better than the abomination of The Farce Awakens that dares to have the title of Star Wars.

With a 2nd Star Wars movie released by Disney it is crystal clear now that all this company cares about is money (of course) and force their political liberal leftist narrative into this beautiful universe. Anyone who denies this is either stupid or a liar.

Some words about the content of the film now. You get an action packed adventure with as much Empire and Rebels you can wish for. Felicity Jones is a bad actress but hey, that's Dinsey forcing females into the main role. There is also a lot of violence and I can imagine it would have been much more without Disney's censorship. The CGI for the space battle were bad. I really don't understand why they did them so lame. There was no speed and excitement about them (the missing Lucas touch is once again obvious here). The rest of the action scenes are good and anyone can enjoy them.

Having said this, if you are a fanboy, desperately in need of some fan service, then you'll get plenty of that with Rogue One. There are many surprises that will make you happy, from the beginning to the end of the film.

If you are a fanboy who wants something original and daring like George Lucas did with the prequels, then don't spend money to watch Rogue One because you will be disappointed. Better wait until you can watch it on TV. Rogue One still misses the mythology, philosophy and history that surrounds the Star Wars chapters made by George Lucas.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Star wars force awakens was really good, I feel like Disney will do these justice! :) Also, it has Vader and Forrest Whittaker! How can it go wrong?

• I can't wait for it, I think it's going to be great :D

• Rebel scum!

• what are you talking about? ALL of the prequels are awful. I wasn't too impressed with the force awakens, but I know I'll probably watch all of the star wars movies that will be coming out.

• I did like the Phantom menace -jar jar..
      everything after that got bad until the originals...

the force awakens was good but it's exactly the same story as a new hope...
      they should not have made a starwars Christmas special that was just bad

• yah when I 1st saw the movies in grade 1. I dressed up as princess leia got made fun of.. it was kinda uncool at the time.. maybe that was just at my school

• I guess it kind of became more of a nerd or geek thing when we were kids.

• Oh yeah it's out!

• Less excited than I was for Force Awakens, but still quite excited.

• Not as excited I was for ep.7. I'm more keen on the main storyline, not the spin off.

• Looks awesome!

• People need to remember it's not that next episode, but a sort of Episode 3 1/2. lol

• Me😆 hopefully its better than ep7, gonna watch it tomorrow.

• Disney kinda ruined it
    but
    ITS STAR WARS
    who doesn't like star wars

• It was incredible! Very very good and in my opinion better than TFA

• Not excited at all.

• I love Star Wars. I'm going to see it tomorrow if all goes well.

• Mehh.
    never watched any part of star wars before

• haven't even seen the last one

• It's not Episode VIII. It takes place between Episode III and IV.

• @clampfan101 it's not about the order of the movies, the point I wanted to make is that the last one didn't even interest me enough to watch so I'm not excited for the new one either (which was the question)

• I'm pumped! There's no way it can be worse than the prequels.

• I don't care for star wars anymore. Not since disney bought it.

• I'm wet

• no not at all but ill still watch it

What Girls Said 1

• so excited and I'm sure it ll be good. I'm going to see it tomorrow so ^^