Who is your favourite actress?

Please, take into account the ability to act, not only body or face of particular actress.
Example : Meryl Streep is not hot, but she's definitely one of the best actress (IMHO)

0|0
16|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Audrey Hepburn

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 15

• Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet, Charlize Theron, Susan Sarandon, Jodie Foster, Scarlett Johansen, Judi Dench, Nicole Kidman, Natalie Portman, Helen Mirren.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have many so it's hard to choose: Meryl Streep, Cate Blanchett, Penelope Cruz, Saoirse Ronan, Emma Stone, Kerry Washington, Emily Blunt, Scarlett Johansson, I'm sure I missed some but I can't think of any more

0|0
    0|0
  • Jennifer Lawson, Anne Hathaway and Kate Winslet lately

0|1
    0|0
  • I like Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Anniston, LisaRaye, Reese Witherspoon, and Gabrielle Union

1|0
    0|0
  • Eva Green
    Natalie Portman
    Jessica Lange
    Helena Bonham Carter
    Eartha Kitt
    Cate Blanchett
    Shirley Temple
    Jamie Lee Curtis
    Mae West
    Sigourney Weaver
    Rita Hayworth

0|0
    0|0
  • Emma Stone <3

1|1
    0|0
  • Lena Headey is amazing

0|1
    0|0
  • Chritina Hendricks and Gwendoline Christie are my bae's.

0|1
    0|0
    • Dang Gwendoline Christie, so big and tall. xD She felt like literally the hugest Stormtrooper ever --- and there have been a lot of them over the decades --- lol! :D

• @dissolute_dog I know 😍😍😍 tall bad ass babes are my thing

• 0|1
    0|0
    • She's one of my favorites too! <3

• @dissolute_dog yah ikr i especially like her role at The Huntsman: Winter's War. she's so fragile and strong at the same time. just amazing
      https://i.imgur.com/28RP6L2.jpg

• Yes I was thinking of that role too! As an overall movie it was far from the best lol, but she really elevated all the scenes in which she was there! I was super impressed by the way she was able to do that with such a script. xD And like you said, you could clearly see her character put on a strong show because of the need to do her job as queen, but at the same time she was trying to hide a fragile, heartbroken side to her in everything she said or did. She was great. :D

• if u r talking about acting talent then -Hwang Jung-Eum

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE EMMA STONE!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sigourney Weaver
    She's definitely my favorite. Great talented actress. Loved her in Alien Saga (that's actually where I have seen her for the first time), also in Avatar and many more movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • zoe saldana, matthew mcconaughey

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a favorite actress but my favorite actor is Will Smith

0|0
    0|0
  • I love:

Charlize Theron (the best!)
    Melissa Mccarthy
    Natalie Portman
    Rose Byrne

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Kathy Bates. brilliant actress

0|1
    0|0
  • Renee Zellweger comes to mind.. Also Juliette Lewis.

0|0
    0|0
  • Judy Dench, Jodie Foster, Jessica Chastain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Megan Good, & Angelina

0|0
    0|0
  • There are a lot, but in my opinion I'll pick Uma Thurman

0|0
    0|0