Who Had The Greatest Shock Value Moment?

When you saw both of these videos which one shook you to the core? Which one made you start literally shaking?

These will forever be known as the two most famous incidents of p*ssy talk on live television.

Both of which shook the world, but which one shook you?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Shocked me the most when the video autoplayed to a video of a dog saying goodbye to a vet wtf lol

FUCK ER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

• One time my friend and I got drunk at a karaoke bar and got up to sing "Sussudio by Phil Collins" and we were too drunk too sing and half way through we said "Fuck her right in the pussy" to kill the tension and some broad in the crowd said "What pussy are you fucking? I don't see any"

And we responded with pure savagery "Sorry folks! She's a bit sour right now but...

We'd still...

Fuck her right in the pussy"

True story.

• It's an interesting experiment that's all I'm saying we'll keep it between us... or rather HER between us HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

• Ride the Lightening OP.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• Neither. I was most shocked when I saw that a 99 year old was on this site posting questions! Good for you!

• The Seahawks still not running the damn ball 😑. You had 1 goddamn timeout left. Hand the shit off!!!

• 0|1
    • LMFAO!

I'd post a gif of Trump smiling but I was deactivated and can't until I'm lvl 2 again. LOL

• i think the first one has a higher shock value impact.

• Personally, the grab her by the pussy one because the fhritp was fake