What is your favorite Game/App on your phone?

I need more games to pass the time. What games do you have on your phone that you enjoy IMMENSELY?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• reddit
    gba/ps2 emulator
    sometimes i just sit and make playlists.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, but I just HATE not having a controller to use for those console emulator games

• Yah. Mines only Crash Bandicoot and some modded Pokemon games though, so I'm not too bothered by it. Ty for mho tho.

• Yeah, I played pokemon on a different phone and not having a controller didn't ruin the experience, but it was just pokemon, nothing intense haha... You're welcome :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Internet browser
    Spotify
    Netflix
    Dead Trigger 2

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Plant vs zombies/ songpop

0|1
    0|0
  • I still play Words With Friends and use Pinterest. Those are basically the main apps I use constantly.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite app is Instagram and my favorite game is "Draw Free" right now

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Spending a lot of time playing a scrabble clone over iMessage.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just play chess on my phone these days. Not into stuff like candy crush or temple run, although I've seen people play them frequently on their phone from time to time at work and at school.

0|0
    0|0
  • Read a fucking book or work on your life goals. Anything other thab playing on the phone like a small child. You could even just play console or pc games like a grown man.

0|0
    0|1
    • When you're on a car ride, can't really play PC or console now can ya? No.

• Show All
    • I'm anon because i'm someone. You are open because you are no one and no one gives a shit. Sorry for being a dick to you dude.

• You watched V for Vendetta 1 too many times.