Anyone know where I can get replacement parts for a 2005 luke skywalker return of the Jedi, starwars master replica lightsaber?

I heard Ultra sabers doesn't work on these anymore. I want to buy a new blade so I can use it to battle with. I also want one light installed in the hilt so I can easily swap it if it burns out. plus I don't have to worry about all the little lights getting broken.
anyone know where I can get  replacement parts for a 2005 luke skywalker return of the Jedi, starwars master replica lightsaber??

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• I can't imagine there's be much in a toy like that... You have a power source (batteries), a switch, a speaker, some sort of circuit board for light and sound sequences, and some sort of light bar of LEDs. You could easily go to Radio Sharck and pick up swtiches, speakers, and LEDs if you know how to solder...

• yah I would do this myself if i could but these sabers are pretty expensive I don't want to attempt it

• I would try Ebay... I've heard stories about people finding things on Ebay you wouldn't consider possible.
    But you'll need to be lucky of course.
    If not, find yourself a good DIY person who may be able to make an improvised repair :D

What Girls Said 0