What happened to Cartoons?

Cartoons used to be dark and good like Courage the Cowardly Dog and the Teen Titans. Now, Cartoons are just stupid shows like The Amazing World of Gumball and We Bare Bears.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hasn't mainstream stuff always been a bit crap? There's still some good ones lobbing about, like Adventure Time and Rick and Morty and Archer...

I reckon it's committee thinking that makes things really average... Like this friend of ours wrote a really funny cartoon and got funding for it, but the producers came in and rewrote it and replaced the jokes with lame ones and kind of wrecked it, it was really sad

Most Helpful Guy

• Teen Titans was a fucking masterpiece, the new one is such a piece of shit.

I miss Jhonny Bravo and Foster's home for imaginary friends

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 7

• Same goes for cartoon movies. Frozen SUCKED. The animations have gotten so ugly. I'm very happy to have seen old disney movies and will show my kids those.

• There are still good cartoons.. they just moved to the internet. Just like good hip hop/rap moved underground

• Either the screenwriters ran out of ideas or the new producers are kinda stupid.

• The people who make the shows

• You can blame parents for that

• Not sure, but I miss the old cartoons

• I love amazing world of gumball that pink fat bunny is hilarious

• Good for you

• I agree rugrats and courage the cowardly dog and the old power puff girls and johnny bravo were the shit

What Guys Said 3

• Tell me about it. When I was a kid, my favorites were Tom and Jerry and Woody. Twisted as fuck! These were practically Silence of the Lambs in a cartoon form...

• I don't know

• I guess people hate the dark tv shows