For those who own a Wii U or 3DS, what are your thoughts on Super Mario Maker?

Just recently bought this game today for my 2DS and am having a blast creating many extremely difficult levels for my friends to try out to deliberately piss them off, lmao.

• I think it's an awesome game. One of the best games Nintendo ever made so far.
    0%(0)33%(1)Vote33%(1)
  • I think it's a good game but nothing that special.
    0%(0)67%(2)Vote67%(2)
  • It's okay.
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • I think it's boring
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Other
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)

Most Helpful Guy

• Same i make the most annoying maps and have my friends and my cousin play them just to piss them off
    "Gumba-zilla" is my trademark... randomly at some point in all my levels i will put as many gumbas as i can fit on the screen sometime stacked like 5 high 😂

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• From what I've heard, the 3ds version is dissappointing compared to the Wii version. What interests me about that game is being able to make my own levels and share them with the world as well as playing other people's levels. The 3ds version kinda lacks that.

• The 3DS version is only disappointing because you can't share your created courses/levels through Wi-Fi/Online (you have to share it locally to the nearest 3DS playing Super Mario Maker) and there's no option to search for created levels in the Course World mode like in the Wii U version, instead the online system randomly selects a bunch of a different created levels (from other players, more than likely only Wii U owners) for you based on certain things.

Overall, it's still pretty fun on the 3DS and I'll cut it some slack since it's a handheld version where it's not powerful enough to have certain things that the Wii U version has.

• Yeah, basically the online features on the 3ds version is what makes it dissappointing for me.

What Guys Said 1

• I haven't tried it yet, but it looks like a very interesting game.