Who saw the new Star wars and how do you think it was?

Most Helpful Girl

• I went in thinking it was episode 8 so I was disgusted throughout the whole movie and then when I found out it was a side movie I was relieved and could allow myself to be in awe of it. One thing I didn't like was that they created a droid that they shouldn't have. The movie was set between season 3 and 4 colliding with 4 which means it only makes sense if the security imperial droid looked and behaved the same as the ones in episode 4 but instead they were completely different. It seems minor but it is a clash in storyline which I don't like.

Most Helpful Guy

• It was awesome. A real Sarwars movie! I literally can't think of anything that could have been better. Maybe the music that was new could have been better but other than that, they did everything perfectly!!

I am one with the force, the force is one with me!

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 6

• Just awesome. Best thing I've seen this year.

This film explained one major plot hole of A New Hope, something that bugged me for a long time. It had everything Battlefront fans ever wanted in a Star Wars movie. PLENTY of fan service, without needing to be as in your face amd cliched as in with TFA. Needless to say I prefer it to TFA. Awesome effects, and set pieces. Great characters. Great emotional value, and a powerful noatalgic element. Cameos/mentions all over. Later half and endig had me jumping off my seat every 5 min... Mindblowing experience. I felt like a little kid while watching this movie.

k42.kn3.net/.../C47.jpg?7999

• I likes it
    I put it in the middle somewhere as far as ranking it goes
    It was different abd kinda refreshing to have no jedi... well except for vader
    I love donnie yen but I don't know about his character he felt too weighed down with plot armor for me
    I like how it was dark and they clearly show how shitty the rebels are even tho they are the good guys... like "no, this is war, no one is the good guy" ya know what i mean?
    I would lime to see the original version before disney made them reshoot it to lighten it up a little

• Much better than SW7

• Phenomenal movie.

• I just did and thought it was decent

• It seems to be the prelude to the original one in 1977 that I watched in the theater back then but the original was better and would now be a good time to watch the original one from 1977 to make more sense, also interesting how they had to actors look exactly like the originals

• Lol, that's exactly what it was. Remember how they were at the base and they said that a spy got the plans to the death star and that's how they found the weakness? This movie was meant to explain that. This literally ends, right where 4 begins.

• @Telekinetic-Potato yeah I realized that at the end too, it's funny how they do that with a few movies these days, they did that with " prometheus " to explain the first Alien movie

• Great action. Easily the most entertaining Star Wars film for me, but the characters weren't fleshed out enough.

8.5/10