Soccer fans watch this video and tell me ehat do you think about this player?

Most Helpful Girl

• I find it's hard to get into a team or player when you're not one of their fans XD

• It depends, im not a fan of Roma but i still admire Totti ans his style of play, im not a fan of Torino but i still know Andrea Belotti is one of the most promising strikers in Europe...

• it did happen with Contreras (The 21 year old keeper) he learned a lot from our previous keeper Liebeskind,.

• That's great! It's good to hear a success story!

Most Helpful Guy

• Great left leg

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• I remember him from his days in Mallorca. He was just an average player, like the team he played for.

• Lets see i have backed up my point with stats, videos etc... what exactly do you have to prove yours?

• twitter.com/.../382982148653080576
      www.facebook.com/.../576531389060765
      somosinvictos.com/.../

O look i also have experts and footballers opinions to back my up... and you still have... oh yeah i remember... nothing.

• I think that player is getting pussy, unlike you nigg er

• Unlike that player you will live and die a lonely loser and a VIRGIN

• in every question i have said that i had sex with 2 girls... i dont need to lie... unlike you... and i warn you if you aswer with Your "I didn't read anything" bullshit im going to start ignoring you again.