What was your first gaming device?

The was the Sega Genesis,
What was your first gaming device?

My aunt dug it out of her closet, I didn't actually get a console that was in the times current generation till 2003 when I got the original xbox.

but the Sega Genesis did in fact kick ass.
I'm playing some of its games online right now

Updates:
http://game-oldies.com/
A good retro gaming site

1|0
16|35

Most Helpful Girl

• GameCube. It came with Mario Smash Bros Melee

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 15

• Original Nintendo

1|2
    0|0
  • Game boy color or Nintendo 64 or ps2... shoot i can't remember

1|1
    0|0
  • I think mine would have been a GBA.

0|1
    0|0
  • The original NES I didn't get anything newer until a year after the Gamecube because my older siblings got all the cool stuff. I mean I was not old enough to have the responibility of a expensive game console. *cough

0|1
    0|0
  • GAMEBOY COLOUR WITH TETRIS :DD

0|1
    0|0
  • Might have been nintendo 64 or game boy

0|1
    0|0
  • The good ol' Wii

0|1
    0|0
  • I had a Saga Pico.

0|1
    0|0
  • Amiga

0|1
    0|0
  • Playstation One was my first ever gaming device. I don't know how I managed to missed the older consoles like Gameboy Advance, Nintendo and such...

0|1
    0|0
  • Dreamcast, GameCube, 360

0|1
    0|0
  • Xbox

0|1
    0|0
  • My own? A nintendo or a gameboy I think.

0|1
    0|0
  • nintendo, gradius. "pong" hah

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 34

• The original Nintendo Entertainment System

0|0
    0|0
  • Regular Nintendo. But also my Grandma owns original Sega *not Genesis* for us to play when we came over.
    None of those games were good. except choplifter, this karate game and this weird game with a flying colorful thing flying across the screen with strange happy music. Other than that, regular sega sucked.
    Nintndo was fun except a lot of the games graphics and controlling wer so bad that you had to hold onto the buttons really firm and it would give you blisters. *Like this Olympics game with one of the levels you had to do swimming laps. IT SUCKED!*

0|1
    0|0
  • I still own one of those. I still like the days of playing Streets Of Rage, Golden Axe, and many co-op games on it. Also, this was the system where I first played the original three Mortal Kombat games.

0|1
    0|0
  • WonderSwan.
    I traded my Pokemon cards for my friend's WonderSwan. I think it had a Gundam game on it.,

0|1
    0|0
  • 2|1
    0|0
  • The Sega genesis

0|1
    0|0
  • Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). My siblings and I were overjoyed when my parents bought it for us. We had endless hours of entertainment on that console :)

0|1
    0|0
  • What was my first PERSONAL gaming device? GameBoy. What was the first gaming device that I played on? Between Nintendo and Sega Genesis.

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • My first system was the Colecovision and then ATARI 2600. We also had the old INTELIVISION which was well ahead of it's time.

1|1
    0|0
  • Atari 2600

1|1
    0|0
  • A calculator

0|1
    0|0
  • The og gameboy

0|1
    0|0
  • Atari and then a Colecovision

0|1
    0|0
  • Either Nintendo 64 or game boy color

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing says retro or old school gaming like MSX YAMAHA
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../MSX-Hit_Bit_HB-75P.jpg

0|1
    0|0
    • It looked something like that, i know this one says sony but i had something older.

• Ps2 maybe?

0|2
    0|0
  • A game boy advance or something, really liked that one and I've probably spend the most hours on that thing than any other game device.

0|1
    0|0
  • my 256 pc, then a nintendo.

0|1
    0|0
  • Suoper Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)

0|1
    0|0
  • Atari

0|1
    0|0
  • Xbox 360 the updated one, I didn't get til I was like 13

0|1
    0|0
  • Nintendo GameCube

0|1
    0|0
  • My first was SEGA and i still have it.

0|1
    0|0
  • A IBM pc.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sega Dreamcast

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine was the PlayStation game console the first console i bought for myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Toejam and Earl is still one of my favorite games. My first system was the NES or possibly the Gameboy. I can't remember which one I got first.

0|1
    0|0
  • It was a PS2. I also got two games with it: Spider Man and MOH: Frontline

0|1
    0|0
  • Sega Genesis

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys