What was your first ever video game console and handheld console you ever owned as a kid?

My very first ever home console I've ever owned was an SNES and my very first handheld console was a Gameboy Color.

Most Helpful Guy

• The first one I owned myself was a Sega Genesis. I got it for Christmas with Golden Axe 2 and beat it that night. Then with my Christmas money, I bought Shining Force, which is still one of my all time favorite games.
    My first hand held was the original Gameboy (black and white).

• I later bought my brother's Atari 2600 from him, but sold it eventually for enough money to get the Captain America game on my Genesis. I still have my Genesis and those games too.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• We got an old Super Nintendo that I used to play on, but the first console that was officially mine was a Nintendo DS.

• My dad got me a play station 2 and I got myself a game boy advance

• I only had one - it was the N64 nintendo game player. When I started university my parents gave mine away to my best friend without asking my permission first. That was the last of my nintendo days.

• I had an NES when I was a really young child. From there I pretty much has most gaming systems that have come out.

• we used to have atari

• Game Cube

What Guys Said 10

• I had like five fishing rod consoles. None of them worked. At all. Cheap pieces of shit. And the fishing game was awful negating the reason you buy a fishing rod console.

After that i get a nintendo plug and play. Like the NES classic only it wasn't going for 10x msrp at the time. Great console. Blue and it had a two player console as well. Had all the classics and a bunch of games you've never heard of.

• The first system i had was an Atari, then handheld a Game boy.
    I then received these systems later as Christmas and Birthday presents throughout the years, then some as an adult... nes, snes, sega, sega CD gamegear, virtual boy, ps1, n64, ps2, gameboy advance, GC, 3DS, Wii, and Wii U

The biggest library of games though were the NES and Sega systems, as I prefer old school games. They seem to have the most replay value to me.

Nes-84
    Snes-35
    N64-15
    Sega-22

• Nintendo
    And the portable sega or original gameboy which ever came out first
    I miss the big gray block and the green screen that turned black after i left it in the sun

• my very first one was sega mega drive 2, was playing street of rage 2, golden axe 3, mortal kombat and other cool games

• First hand held was gameboy I forgot what one, first console was PS2

• Nintendo

• a ds lite
    the top screen was sort of broken because a red filter sort of showed always

• Gameboy color