Getting a XBOX360 for Christmas... any games suggestions?

After spending my whole life without consoles , I am finally getting a Xbox360 for Christmas (i know bad timing with Xboxone/PS4 coming up but money is tight and couldn't ask my parents to give me something this expensive...) I already asked for Skyrim as a first game to go with it as I've heard so much about it... but do you guys have any suggestions on what to buy next? I am already thinking of Halo since i heard it is so popular with Xbox360 players... I am mostly looking for games like World of Warcraft (since it is the only game I have been playing for the past few years and Assasin's creed II recently)

I am mostly looking for adventures with massive worlds , the kinda game where it's easy to get yourself lost into :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Skyrim and fallout 3 are must haves.

Most Helpful Guy

• Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas and Saints Row the third.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 9

• This was one of the release games and I thought it was really good fun:

www.amazon.co.uk/.../B0000A1OU4

• portal 2 is a great puzzle game to play with 1 other person. Castle crashers is a cheap (12$?) 4 player game that's pretty fun with buddies. uhhhh I had ps3 so I don't know bout any exclusives. borderlands is a largeish world

• expensive? dude the xbox one is $230 dollars, i bet you can even find a used one that's cheaper.

a new xbox 360 500gb is $200.

it's only a 30/40 dollar difference...

i think it's a waste buying the 360 tbh.

money's tight? you don't you have a job? you're 25

• better buy a pc with same money, you won't regret it

• Mass effect series, best game ever on new consoles, fallout 3, fallout new vegas, overlord, Skyrim, overlord 2, dragons dogma 1&2, black ops 1, both star oceans, la noire, tons others

• Halo 38...

• What genre games do you like?

• Fallout 3
    Fallout new Vegas

• 1. Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (It has the Shining Force games, Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, and the Sonic games)
    2. Skyrim
    3. GTA 5
    4. Xcom Enemy Within
    5. Soul Calibur IV
    6. Mortal Kombat
    7. Call of Duty Black Ops (Part 1 for the zombie mode)
    8. Mass Effect Trilogy
    9. South Park the Stick of Truth
    10. Dragon Age Origins
    11. The Sims 3
    12. Fable 2
    13. Command & Conquer Tiberium Wars
    Those are some of my favorites on the system from the 151 games I have on it.