What do you think of this art?

Since you guys like anime art so i drew more and you see my progress by following me
This is just starting process for my new character- A wizard maybe? About 15 mins taken.
What do you think of this art?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's cool. I love it. I'm trying to draw more anime lately. I don't watch it really. but I want to draw it more.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a little to sketchy for my liking. I can't tell what is suppose to be there and what lines are not suppose to be there.

• This is just simply drawing for the shape and line, and most of the line will be gone as soon as I start highlighting it.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• Do you have a DA?

• Do you have any finished drawings we can see? With linework, coloring and shading?

• much talent shown

• I love it <3 I love how it looks alive. The one I draw always look like a statue.

• Is all about the dynamic/attention of the character itself and the eyes.

• No, i don't spend my time drawing daily. Is usually takes about 2 to 3 hours if i draw.

• No wonder your talent is shining! I draw for like 15 minutes or less and that's it... practice makes purrfect after all :3

What Guys Said 2

• Hot:) more please, i love it

• It's a good sketch.
    Do you have any finished art?