This is the completed version for my 1st post art. What do you think? Should I turn this into a manga series?

This is the continuation from art that was undone : http://www.girlsaskguys.com/entertainment-arts/q2221079-what-do-you-think-about-my-art-should-i-made-an-anime-short-film
I spend overnight tried to color the whole thing. I need to sleep guys, is morning now.This is the completed version for my 1st post art. What do you think? Should i turn this into a manga series?Note: I'm going to create a DeviantArt account and upload it there. Should i turn this into a manga series?

This will be titled : Flowers ~ Heaven (花〜天国). A story where a young girl who afraid of enjoying flower due to her horrific past. (Backstory still thinking, I have a lot of ideas)
Need more opinion and support please. Manga or not to manga?

117

Most Helpful Girl

• Do it. I'd buy it.
    Also, send the DeviantArt so my friends and I can follow you with our shared account.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude... this is superb. I wish I could draw like that...

I'm slowly trying to learn how to draw the characters in my own story.

• It takes a lot training, i did not born talented

• Since i was 14 years old

• Dayum... well I did draw when I was younger but I had a massive pause. Now I'm completely rusty. Trying to get back in to it. I may just be getting slightly better but I'm still a log way to go.

What Girls Said 10

• definatly go for it. you have some great talent. keep us updated with the story! I'm intrigued

• that's pretty damn good. if you have a good story for it, definitely.

• It's lovely, you would make great illustrations. Go for it :)

• You definitely have the skills. If you also have a plot in mind, go for it! You have nothing to lose.

• dooo itttt !! Its amazing, definitely.

• You should. Damn, I'd kill for your talent. 😍

• Beautiful!

• You should definitely go for it! You are talented.

• Tell me your deviantArt once you made it

• If you want to. It's very pretty.

What Guys Said 6

• y-yes please

• Do it, really, though what is the story behind it? The art looks great

• Is written at updates.

• You can make it a romantic story, sad ptsd type story, a horror one:D like smt as in tokyo ghoul if you know, when kaneki is tortured and the flowers represent his inner changes... depends where you want the story to go and how long to be

• Fuck yes, definitely do it. You've got some serious talent. It's sick

• Did you paint this?

• holy fucc. bro thats great shit

• Yes, I would gladly read it :)

• Papa harambe finds weebs distasteful