I dont understand how people look up to people like the Kardashians?

i dont understand... the only thing they have going for them are their over worn makeup, sluts, they have no talent and they are rich, they dont have any class what so ever... i have always looked up to candace Cameron, and i look up to other people like anna kendrick. those people have soo much more class than all the kardashians put togeather

0|2
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I'e been asking that for years. Sure beats the hell out of me. Clearly it's no their looks or personalities.

My guess is their appeal is that they are stupid and rich which makes the stupid think they could be rich and stupid someday. They already have the stupid part down...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• People like looking at train wrecks. It's fascinating.

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't even know they were still relevant until I read this question..

1|0
    0|0
  • people are bored and brainwashed they'd think anything

1|0
    0|0
  • kadarshians are soo fake and Yuck !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand either

1|0
    0|0
  • It's easy, people are stupid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Life ain't equal that's the problem. You don't need a talent for getting rich, its about little bit luck and being slut.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't look up to actors.

0|0
    0|0
  • same

a lot of those types are hot too!

0|0
    0|0
  • Let see:

1. Popular
    2. Rich
    3. Attractive
    4. Life on easy mode

This is all that matters in this world for most millennials.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I don't eat them either, I don't follow most celebrities these days they sucks. We have same taste I like Kendrick and Candace

1|0
    0|0
  • Because fake attracts fake.

1|0
    0|0
  • They annoy me... I keep hearing about them EVERY SINGLE DAY.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't look up to them but Kim Kardashian has made herself into her business and has earned millions and I kind of respect her for that

0|0
    1|0
  • TEAM JENNER lol

0|0
    2|0
  • they are fashionable, they have a TV show, they are with celebrities, people were brainwashed into loving them.

0|0
    0|0