Any horror movies guys?

I actually want to watch a horror movie... I'm a bit confused about what to watch. Don't suggest The Conjuring franchise coz I've already seen it. The movie can be old also... doesn't matter as long as it gets on to my nerves:)

Most Helpful Guy

• Here are some suggestions: The Thing (1982), 13 Ghosts (2001), Ghost Ship, The Exorcist (1973), Halloween (1978), The Ring (2002), The Grudge (2004), Paranormal Activity. Some of those aren't very well known

What Guys Said 8

• I like The Thing; both the 1982 version and the 2011 prequel. There's also The 6th Sense. There are couple of good and scary ones in @Waffles731's mytakes, maybe you can look into them.

• Hmmm, depends on what type of horror movie you like... Slasher? Like Scream, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on elm Street. Paranormal/ghost? 13 ghosts, paranormal activity, insidious (only the 1st, the 2nd one sucked).

• I'm not into paranormal stuff

• Ohhkk. Alright. Thanks by the way

• You're welcome!

• here here :D wha'ts your poison? what are you into more exactly? the suspense? the plot? the background?

• Plot I guess... and those nerve racking faces ๐Ÿ˜›

• K. Thanks man

• if you are into heavier gory stuff then that is another thing :D

• Halloween 3!

• Elm street nightmare, headless horseman

• The Devils Rejects

• Ragini MMS

• the old and new "poltergeist" movies are always the best I've seen so far. I'm more into sci-fi films tho. "mama" was a weird horror movie, there's also "the Amityville horror" movies old and new where ok but I'm not sure any really scary films because most horror films are weird and don't scare me at all. "silent house" "some kind of hate" "mine games" "june" and "haunter" was interesting. but there's too many movies I know to list but I'm not sure the type of horror movie your really looking for because most thrillers I know are sci-fi such as the new "war of the worlds" or "signs" "aliens" and a bunch of others. that are sci-fi based. some I haven't got to see yet such as "the mine" aka "abandoned mine" .

What Girls Said 2