What are your favorite free games?

Could be on steam or a free gaming website in flash java script unity old new whatever?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was bored one time on holiday and got 444,000 points on an unlimited-lives version of pacman. But right now I am getting addicted to color switch.

• as in u ate 444000 yellow dots?

• I've just done some guesstimates and that must be like 24 - 60 hours of packman?
      You're not a game tester are you?

• haha I very well could be. I know it sounds like eons, but it was just hardcore dedication. I'm a tomboy and grew up watching macho films and playing every video game in existence though? The 400k actually took between 4-6 hrs actually. There was lull in between dinners at a big holiday party and I just snuck away and came back and played 2 hours in front of everyone during a movie..
      My dad was like, you should be competing lol. I told him it has a hack for unlimited lives so I don't think I'm cut out for it lol. Most of my guy friends have competitions with new games, the first to beat it on maximum difficulty wins. I'm no where near that level of a gamer. I honestly wanted to see how long it would take me to discover if there were different kinds of pacman fruit besides the main ones. πŸ‡

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Last time I was playing for free Game of Thrones on www.casinoz.club/.../...f-Thrones-Microgaming.html . The excellent graphics, the amazing videos from the episodes, the interesting topic, high payoffs, numerous combinations, the incredibly stylish design, the amazing animation, the great range of exciting gaming functions, the convenient and user-friendly interface, all necessary settings. I enjoyed the whole process.

• Adventure Time Card WarsπŸ€—

• YANDERE SIMULATOR!!! Best game 10/10 would name game of the year

• neopets haha

• flow

What Guys Said 2

• I don't remember if it cost anything but Pocket Tanks :)

• League of Legends used to be my favourite, it's boring af now, can't be assed anymore.
    Team Fortress 2 when I was like 12/13
    Now I don't play free to play games anymore, Overwatch, Hearts of Iron 4, CSGO...