My YouTube channel grew to 1.5 million overnight?

Hi. So I basically made a youtube account about 4 days ago and just did it for fun. I posted one vid. I NEVER thought my channel would get this big. I thought I would only get like 30 subscribers actually. The thing is, I'm afraid of the life of being a public figure and being under a scope 24/7. Plus the whole drama stuff I might get into and the hate etc. I'm so lost! What now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah right, and you didn't even post your link here and tell us to "like and subscribe"... quit lying -_-

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• Do we look stupid?

• Didn't Twista make a song about you?

• I have 1.5 million dollar in my pocket for the starving kids.

• Shout me out @JailbaitTornadoKRU4Lyfe

• Just play it cool, I would limit interaction with people other than subscribers, and don't reveal any personal info. Just keep making content if you want.

• What did you post and you became so popular?

What Girls Said 4

• 0|0
  • girl do we look like assinines

• If you don't want, just forget about it? The way you're talking shows that you're contemplating whether to accept the fame or not :O

• Fake af, but all a person would have to do is not make more videos... people will forget about you.