Do You Think You Could Be A Movie Critic, Why Or Why Not?

@madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @OlderandWiser @Dipsy @Likes2drive @abc3643 @lightbulb27 @HorrorFan @Zorax @cosytoasty @NexAngelus @tenchu11 @HaveNoName @Empatheticlady @datgirl @Paris13 @archiz @RicanEyes @Lioness_81 @nala_rawr
Thanks for all your opinions (:

Most Helpful Girl

• My own Taste might not be the Same, even with my own Good Name, to be this... Movie Critic. I am Fussy about what Movies I like.
    Someone, hun, on the News today, a Movie Critic, Spoke about "Arrival" and Said it was One of the Top Great Movies, and I thought it Stunk.
    Thanks for the Kind Invite. xx

• Their are s lot of critics who like movies we do though (:

• Thanks for the Like. xx

• Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Yup. I'm very critical and observant, and I can put aside my personal preferences to judge something objectively. I watch TONS of movies and I know a lot on the subject in general.

• a latent one, sure. Hah. Its kindof subjective but criticizing the technical sides of it and legitimate acting skills means someone who knows the industry from every corner, like a conductor in a symphony.

• I probably couldn't. I'm too picky on my films. My taste on movies isn't the same as someone else's and I wouldn't want to bash a film that others may in fact enjoy.

• How are you too picky what movies do you like?

• I do. I watch a lot of B rated movies though. I find a lot of humor in horribly acted movies

• True how about Horror or Drama movies that end up being funny?

• yeah i can because i like watching movies

• Maybe not

• Probably not. I tend to fall asleep through movies

• Not at all because I only like old black and white movies or based on old times I hate new stupid humor movies so I would only give bad reviews

What Guys Said 8

• No way. I hate wasting time on bad movies. I usually wait to hear something about them before I watch them. If I don't like it, I can't sit through it start to finish.

• I think it would be kind of funny hearing you talk about bad movies though :p

• Yeah, maybe I could just trash bad movies in a funny way, haha.

• It's also funnier talking about how bad a movie it is instead of how good it is

• I look at movies in hopes of being entertained, not intellectually challenged. I want a good plot with convincing characters and some belly laughs. My critique of movies would be quite different!

• By the sounds of it though it sounds like you would be an awesome critic (:

• yes i think i could be

• No, my personal opinions on movies would probably influence my comments. In other words, I wouldn't be neutral.

• Yeah I think I could, I see enough of them , just would need to word it the way they do, I know when a movie sucks, lol

• No because I like "bad" movies too much. Hangover 3? Absolute classic.

• Im not like Siskel or Ebert

• You know you can invite people instead of tagging them right?