Why is Superman a dick?

hahah this is so random but I've been reading the Inustice comics and just finished year 2. I am trying to find sanity to keep reading it because superman right now is eh. Yes this is a random question but gawd damn is it important hahaha

Most Helpful Guy

• i have only played the game. but yea. superman is a dick. but if your interested in the comic, dont let superman stop you from reading it. 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer Batman! So much more hot then Superman and less of a dick!

What Guys Said 4

• because in this version Joker tricked him into killing loise, their unborn baby and half of metropolis. And so then Superman killed Joker and turned into a mega douche

• I know the plot xD its one thing grieving its another controlling everyone and killing friends xD

• i understand why he would hate criminals. But i dont understand why hed start killing friends starting with arrow

• because if Batman or any of the other heroes had killed joker prior to those events, then none of it would have happened

• Cause with great power comes great dickness 😜 LOL

• Try watching Batman VS Superman, see what you think of it

• You are sexy

What Girls Said 0