POLL - What type of sound system do you watch movies/tv shows on?

Just curious, because whenever I read reviews on movies, nobody ever mentions the quality of the surround sound. One very underrated movie would have to be Ghostrider (2007) which only got a 5.2 on IMDb. The movie itself may not have been the greatest to most people, but this movie has the best surround sound I have ever heard hands down, and nobody mentioned it. I feel if everybody had a legitimate powerful 5.1 or 7.1 Surround Sound Home Theater System, a lot of movies would have higher ratings. Nothing beats room shaking bass from a powerful 15" subwoofer and hearing sounds come from all directions making you feel like you're in the center of all the action. It completely changes the way you look at movies. So what do you have and how important is sound quality to you?

• Stock TV Speakers
  • Sound Bar
  • Stereo System
    Vote C
  • Home Theater in a Box
    Vote D
  • Dedicated 5.1/7.1 Component Home Theater System
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a regular bose home theater system is pretty decent for being 5 - 6 years no biggie.

Most Helpful Guy

• I use to have this as my surround sound but I got rid of it because it went bad
    images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/.../...BZTTCRL.jpg
    Now, I use the stock TV speakers. However, when I'm watching movies on my PS4, I use to the PS4 headset, which has custom audio modes for the surround sound.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• i have nothing but the tv.

• Home Theater in a Box I picked up for $20. Really makes TV shows and movies come alive.

• Stock TV speakers.

• I have a Bose 1SR Soundbar, however we are considering switching to a Sonos system.

• Dedicated component sound system made by Denon